Plan a boozy trip to the park and we’ll tell you what uni you should have gone to

If you like ready salted crisps, you defo should’ve gone to Durham

When the sun comes out, nothing beats heading down to you local park, cracking a tinny and pretending your diss isn’t due in two days. It’s arguably the best thing about the summer term.

Last month, we asked you to vote on the best uni park in the country. Taking into account many factors including general vibe and proximity to a local shop, The Meadows in Edinburgh came out on top. Hyde Park in Leeds came second, shortly followed by The Downs in Bristol.

park-uni-tinnies

Get me there now

But while almost every uni has a classic park, no single park-goer is the same. Everyone has their little things to make the experience all the more enjoyable.

It starts with the booze. What are you getting? How much are you getting? Are you going to restock? Then there’s the food. Maybe you’re just having crisps, maybe you’re throwing a cheeky Babybel in there. What about a blanket? Are you bringing one or is that a bit too extra? Crucially, what’s your plan if it rains?

These appear to be simple questions, but we think they go deeper than that. What you choose to bring to the park reflects who you are as a person. So, plan a trip to the park and we’ll tell you what this says about you and which uni you really should have gone to.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

• VOTE: Which uni park is the best in the country?

• Which big London park has the best vibes? We rated them all on the stuff that really matters

• This is exactly what your lockdown park tinny of choice says about you

• Sorry, but can someone tell me why these 34 iconic British snacks were discontinued?

• Sorry, but it’s near impossible to choose between these classic British lunchbox snacks