harry styles my policeman

What is the Harry Styles My Policeman film that’s all over TikTok? Everything we know

He’ll be starring in nude sex scenes in it

If you’re as deep on Harry Styles TikTok as any sane person rightfully should be, you will have seen multiple videos of girls running around Brighton trying to find him dressed as a policeman. If you’re confused, look no further – Harry Styles is starring in a brand new Amazon film called My Policeman, and it’s set to be wild.

In the film, which you will definitely 100 per cent be watching for the plot, Harry plays a policeman who embarks on a love affair with another man, all while being married to The Crown’s Emma Corrin. Honestly it already sounds like the best film ever, but if that wasn’t enough to convince you, Harry is reportedly starring in nude sex scenes in it.

Here’s everything we know so far about new Harry Styles film My Policeman:

What is My Policeman about?

My Policeman is an adaptation of a 2021 novel of the same name, by Bethan Roberts. It focuses on a husband (the policeman, played by Harry) and wife in 1950s Brighton, showing them meeting and falling in love.

harry styles, my policeman

Same hun x 

Then Harry’s character meets Patrick, and the two start a passionate love affair. Remember, this is the 50s – so homosexuality is illegal.

It’s been reported that Harry will star in nude sex scenes in the film. He is said to be “throwing himself into this new role and is really excited about the challenge, even though it’s a daunting task”.

The plot then goes to the 1990s, when Patrick re-enters the lives of the married couple.

Other than Harry Styles, who else is in My Policeman?

Harry Styles plays Tom, the policeman and main character. His wife Marion is played by Emma Corrin, who is most well-known for playing Princess Diana in the latest series of The Crown.

Patrick, who’s in a relationship with Harry Styles’ character, is played by David Dawson, who’s in The Thick Of It and Luther, and plays Roberts in Peaky Blinders.

For the scenes set in the 90s, Linus Roache will play Tom; Gina McKee will play Marion; and Rupert Everett will play Patrick.

How can I watch My Policeman and when is it released?

The film will be released on Amazon Prime. An exact release date is yet to be announced, but filming has already begun in Brighton – could we be seeing Harry Styles in My Policeman at the end of 2021?

Featured image (R) via Twitter 

More Harry Styles stories recommended by this writer:

• Obvs you want to know which era Harry Styles you’d date, so take this quiz to find out

• Finish the lyrics of all these Harry Styles songs to prove you’re his number one fan

Harry Styles will only marry you if you get full marks on this quiz about him