Beans, Vogue and book deals: Everything the queens have done since the Drag Race UK final

Joe Black is auctioning off the iconic H&M dress

It’s been just over a week since the Drag Race UK finale and I’m still having withdrawal symptoms. Luckily the queens have not been quiet since Lawrence Chaney was crowned the winner of season two.

All over Twitter and Instagram they’ve been celebrating each other’s success and shouting about the new projects they’re all working on and I just love to see it.

Since the show ended the queens have been busy getting book deals, tours and releasing singles. A’Whora is performing at over 200 events, Bimini is now a model and Tayce is doing sponsored content for Heinz Baked Beans.

All the queens will be coming together again next year when they all take part in the Drag Race UK tour. The tour was originally meant to just be the four finalists, however after backlash from fans all the queens have now been added to the tour.

This is everything the season two queens of Drag Race UK have been up to since the show ended:

Lawrence Chaney

Our wonderful winner Lawrence Chaney is yet to announce any solo projects but they are taking part in the Drag Race UK tour next year.

Of course Lawrence will also be starring in her own series that came from winning the show, but in the mean time she is currently just tweeting and Instagraming about all the love she’s received since winning the show.

Bimini Bon Boulash

Is there anything Bimini hasn’t been up to since the show ended? Last week they made the very excitement announcement they would be releasing a book later this year titled “A Drag Queen’s Guide to Life”.

If a book deal wasn’t enough Bimini has also announced they have been signed by Next Models as part of the main booking list.

Making the announcement on Twitter today, Bimini said: “Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought this possible. This opportunity is a huge crazy, mind-blowing moment for my gender-non comforting a*s and to top it all off they have signed me to the managements main booking list rather than special bookings”. I’m just so happy for them.

Bimini was honoured with a mural in their hometown of Norwich starring their first look of the series of the Norwich football team outfit. Sadly the mural has been painted over in an act of vandalism.

They’ve also appeared in a shoot for Vogue.co.uk where they had make up looks done by legendary makeup artist Nikki Wolff.

Tayce

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by ⛓TAYCE⛓ (@itstayce)

Everyone’s favourite, Tayce, has been smashing it since the end of the show. Last week on Instagram they revealed they were doing sponsored posts for Coca Cola and wow, she looked insane in the photoshoot. Like honestly, stunning.

And that’s not all – Tayce has done a sponsored video for Heinz Baked Beans. I’m obsessed and have been watching the five minute ad video repeatedly.

Tayce also featured in a photoshoot for King Kong magazine as part of their fetish issue. Oh and this weekend she dyed her hair black.

Ellie Diamond

Fourth finalist Ellie Diamond hasn’t been up to much since the series wrapped but they will be appearing in the UK tour happening next year and are sure to be performing at plenty of events this summer.

A’Whora

Wow A’Whora has been busy booking up a LOT of events since the finale of Drag Race. Like the rest of the queens she’ll be joining the finalists on the UK tour next year.

But before that she’ll be performing with the UK Huns on their tour this year which will not only be in the UK but also in Canada and Australia. A’Whora will also be performing at Holy T in The Park, Manchester and London Pride, Mighty Hoopla and Drag Fest. I’m exhausted just reading that list.

A’Whora made a very exciting announcement that she and Tayce will also going be on tour together but no dates have been announced yet.

If that wasn’t enough A’Whora also raised over £2,500 for Trans Lives after posting a t-shirt on her Twitter.

Sister Sister

Sister Sister will be joining the rest of the queens on next year’s tour but apart from that she hasn’t been up to much.

Although she does have more merchandise available including a hoodie and pillow with her iconic blue lips look.

Tia Kofi

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tia Kofi (@tiakofi)

Tia has really stepped up her looks since she left Drag Race, like wow.

Tia will be performing at Holy T in the Park and will be joining Veronica Green and season one winner The Vivienne on May 17th in a show to celebrate the opening of the West End.

Joe Black

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Joe Black (@misterjoeblack)

Easily the most iconic thing that’s happened to Joe Black since leaving the show, is the news that she’s auctioning off *that* H&M dress for charity.

Joe announced on her Twitter over the weekend that people could enter a raffle to win the dress in order to raise money for Sussex Beacon which is a charity helping people with HIV in the Sussex area.

Joe has also announced her own tour for September and will be joining Tia Kofi and the UK Huns at Holy T in The Park.

Veronica Green

The biggest news for Veronica Green is the announcement that she’s releasing her debut single called Stars, which has been written and produced by Strictly Come Dancing’s music producer.

Veronica will also be joining Tia and The Vivienne for a show on the 17th May. Oh and she’s signed up for Cameo too if you want a personalised message.

Ginny Lemon

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ginny Lemon (@ginnylemon69)

Ginny Lemon made the Drag Race finale but they haven’t been up to much since the iconic episode. Ginny will be joining the other queens on the UK tour and also appeared on an episode of Gay Times’ podcast to go through the biggest moments of the series.

Ginny will be joining a number of season one and two queens in the summer at Drag and Drive shows.

Asttina Mandella

Shortly after the Drag Race finale Asttina made the very sad announcement that her mother had passed away.

Writing on Instagram she said was “broken beyond belief” and celebrated her mother Dawn Elizabeth Seaton for being the “strongest most powerful woman ever to walk this earth”.

She wrote: “Dawn Elizabeth Seaton – Born 1st Oct 1964 was the strongest most powerful woman ever to walk this earth, battling and fighting breast cancer, and fighting every second against her illness and I know and so happy that she is no longer in pain and she is at peace, up above among the stars and heavens.

“THANK YOU MUM, THANK YOU BEING YOU, THANK YOU FOR THE LIFE YOU GAVE ME AND THE 28 YEARS WE SHARED TOGETHER.”

Asttina thanked everyone for their support and has been keeping a low profile since she shared the sad news.

Cherry Valentine

During the last few months Cherry has been continuing to work as a nurse, however she wrote on Twitter recently she has a secret project that she will be announcing soon.

Cherry will also be appearing on the UK Drag Race tour and will be speaking on a panel at Manchester Pride later this year.

Featured image credits via Instagram @veronicaqween, @biminibabes, @itstayce