This is how to add multiple photos to the same Instagram Story post
My mind is blown
Ever wanted to add multiple photos to an Instagram Story without using a cringe collage app? Well now you can thanks to a hack that’s going viral on TikTok.
Influencer Jessica Wang showed the simple hack on her TikTok account and honestly it’s the easiest thing ever, I’m embarrassed I didn’t know how to do it before.
In the video Jessica talks through the very minimal steps you need to go through to get multiple photos on your Instagram Story and it’s received nearly 100k likes so clearly people need this vital information.
Jessica creates a number of TikToks on how to take better photos and this quick video is the easiest way to make your Instagram Stories look better.
Instagram literally has a tool built into the Story sticker feature that allows you to add multiple photos and videos on the same story post, making it so much easier to create that collage for your mate’s birthday.
This is how to add multiple photos to your Instagram Story:
1. Go to add a new Instagram Story as normal.
2. Either take a photo or add one from the small square at the bottom from your camera roll.
3. After the photo is added go to the Sticker icon in the top right.
4. Scroll down until you find the Camera Roll button which will have a preview of the most recent picture on your camera roll.
5. Add the picture or video you want and repeat as many times as you want.