An Instagram account is claiming Kendall Jenner edited her waist in a video

They’re suggesting she used a body filter

The Instagram account Problematic Fame is claiming Kendall Jenner has edited her waist in a new video posted on her Instagram story.

In the video Kendall is in a bikini kneeling on her bathroom floor and zooms in on her waist. Problematic Fame suggests Kendall edited the video of herself after a number of people spotted glitches in the video.

They posted on their account a repost of the video and told people to watch the video closely, as some people think she has been using body filters which caused her belly button and waist to glitch.

Her waist appears to go in and out, however it is unclear if this is a result of photoshopping or simply her breathing in and out.

This is the second time this month Kendall has been accused of photoshopping her bikini pictures and videos.  Earlier this month she appeared in a Skims photoshoot with Kim and Kylie. Kendall shared behind the scenes photos and videos of herself, including one which went viral for the way she looked.

Problematic Fame suggested these photos and videos had been edited. In their post they suggested Kendall’s video had been edited after they noticed her arm, bra strap and belly button appeared to glitch. It is unclear if this is the result of editing or posing and lighting.

They also claimed the viral picture of Kendall taking a selfie in the mirror of herself in the red underwear was photoshopped due to unrealistic proportions and smooth bikini line.

They wrote: “The smoothing around the bikini line is ridiculous. Nobody looks like that. Gals have lines, razor bumps, discolouration etc. Nobody is completely smooth down there.

“Also this is very obviously photoshopped. Kendall is obviously very gorgeous but these are not her real proportions, nor are they anybody’s.”

Kendall has not commented on whether any of her images and videos have been edited.

Featured image credits before edits via Instagram @problematicfame