15 Netflix shows which all have 100 per cent scores on Rotten Tomatoes

Wow, suddenly I have plans?!

If your current watch list is running a  little bit dry or the series you’ve been watching recently have been a bit lacklustre, you’ll be pleased to know that there are currently 15 Netflix Original shows that have all been giving the coveted accolade of a perfect 100 per cent on Rotten Tomatoes. 

From true crime series to teen dramas, the possibilities are endless. And if everyone else is saying these shows are good, they must be – right? So here’s the full rundown, and be sure to add them all to your list straight after reading. You’re welcome.

Master Of None

Master Of None, Netflix, series, shows, 100, per cent, top, score, rating, Rotten Tomatoes, best

via Netflix

This comedy features Aziz Ansari and was first released in 2015. It follows the personal and professional challenges that face a 30-year-old New York actor, whose trials range from the immigrant experience to what pasta he should eat for dinner.

The Baby-Sitters Club

The Baby-Sitters Club, Netflix, series, shows, 100, per cent, top, score, rating, Rotten Tomatoes, best

via Netflix

The Baby-Sitters Club is a modern take on the beloved book series that sees a group of girls run a babysitting business.

Feel Good

Feel Good, Netflix, series, shows, 100, per cent, top, score, rating, Rotten Tomatoes, best

via Netflix

Feel Good is a six-part semi-autobiographical sitcom by Canadian comedian Mae Martin. It centres around Mae and her relationship with new girlfriend George. It starts off with them in new relationship bliss before the realities of life start to kick in. George has never dated a woman before, and they actually know very little about each other. Because of George’s situation, she’s frightened to introduce Mae to her family – which causes even more rifts. We also learn that Mae is a recovering addict attending narcotics anonymous meetings.

It is available on 4OD in the UK and Netflix in the rest of the world.

Mystery Science Theatre 3000: The Return

via Netflix

This sci-fi comedy was first released on Netflix in 2018 and has a score of 100 per cent. The synopsis reads: “The cult hit returns! Captured by mad scientists, new host Jonah survives a blitz of cheesy B movies by riffing on them with his funny robot pals.”

Dash & Lily

dash and lily, Netflix, series, shows, 100, per cent, top, score, rating, Rotten Tomatoes, best

via Netflix

Dash & Lily might be a festive teen series, but it’s bound to make you feel warm and fuzzy all year round. The show sees the two main cast members who you guessed it, are called Dash and Lily, go on a mystery tour around New York to find one another when Lily places a cryptic notepad of clues in their local library. If you want something to sit under a blanket, drink hot chocolate and laugh and cry to, this is for you.

Ugly Delicious

Ugly Delicious, cooking, food, show, series

via Netflix

Ugly Delicious is a cooking show lover’s dream. Award winning Chef, David Chang, travels the world to visit culinary hotspots. Each episodes focuses on a different dish or food concept, and focuses completely on flavour – not always looks. It’s like if The Voice was about food.

Giri/Haji

Giri/Haji, Netflix, series, shows, 100, per cent, top, score, rating, Rotten Tomatoes, best

via Netflix

Giri/Haji is a soulful thriller set in Tokyo and London, exploring the butterfly effect of a single murder across two cities. It is about a detective from Tokyo who travels to London in search of his missing brother, and the series is described as a dark, witty and daring examination of morality and redemption.

Immigration Nation

immigration nation, crime, true, documentary, series

via Netflix

Immigration Nation is a six-part documentary series which takes a deep look at the state of U.S. immigration under Donald Trump, utilising unprecedented access to ICE operations and moving portraits of immigrants.

Call My Agent!

Call My Agent, Netflix, series, shows, 100, per cent, top, score, rating, Rotten Tomatoes, best

via Netflix

Call My Agent! is another of the Netflix comedy drama shows with full marks on Rotten Tomatoes. It’s about Paris talent firm, A.S.K, where agents scramble to keep their star clients happy and their business afloat. Three agents, Mathias, Gabriel and Andréa, juggle one situation to another in circumstances that blend their personal and professional lives.

Dirty Money

Dirty Money, Netflix, series, shows, 100, per cent, top, score, rating, Rotten Tomatoes, best

via Netflix

Dirty Money is a Netflix Original series which tells stories of corporate corruption, securities fraud and creative accounting. Rotten Tomatoes describes it as “a thrilling investigative series from Oscar Award-winning director Alex Gibney, which provides an up-close and personal view into untold stories of scandal and corruption in the world of business”.

Blood of Zeus

blood of zeus netflix

via Netflix

This is an Anime action series. The synopsis reads: “A regular person living in Greece learns of his true identity as a son of Zeus. He discovers his true purpose in life is to save the planet from an evil army.”

The Confession Killer

The Confession Killer, Netflix, series, shows, 100, per cent, top, score, rating, Rotten Tomatoes, best

via Netflix

2019 true crime series The Confession Killer also scores 100 per cent. The five-part series tells the story of Henry Lee Lucas. He was first put into prison for murdering his mother, and then for the murders of his girlfriend and landlord. However when he was in prison he started confessing to more and more killings. The number got up to 100, then 150, then 300 and it wasn’t long before Lucas said he was responsible for over 600 deaths all over America.

In the documentary, the local police force seem overjoyed – they’ve solved hundreds of cases they never thought they would. It must have been Henry Lee Lucas – he could take police to crime scenes, give details of evidence and in some cases even draw the victims.

But it wasn’t all it seemed. It soon unravelled that him being responsible for all these crimes just wasn’t possible. Aside from it being physically impossible for him to travel to all the different locations crimes took place in over the time they happened, evidence began to stack up that made his confessions clearly false.

Lenox Hill

Lenox Hill, Netflix, series, shows, 100, per cent, top, score, rating, Rotten Tomatoes, best

via Netflix

The synopsis for docuseries Lenox Hill reads: “An intimate look at the lives of four doctors — two brain surgeons, an emergency room physician, and a Chief Resident OBGYN — as they navigate the highs and lows of working at the renowned Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City.”

Middleditch & Schwartz

Middleditch & Schwartz, comedy

via Netflix

Middleditch & Schwartz is a series of completely improvised comedy specials. Thomas Middleditch and Ben Schwartz bring their two-person comedy show to a global audience, with each performance based entirely on a random audience suggestion.

Crazyhead

Crazyhead, Netflix, series, shows, 100, per cent, top, score, rating, Rotten Tomatoes, best

via Netflix

The final in the list of Netflix shows with 100 per cent on Rotten Tomatoes is Crazyhead. This British dark comedy is about an unlikely duo of demon hunters. It follows two women in their early 20s who defeat literal demons, as well as their inner demons too. It comes from the creator of Misfits.

For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.