The competition this year is through the roof
Thursday nights throughout lockdown are kind of the only thing many of us have to look forward to after a week of lectures on Microsoft Teams.
With week three showing us that literally no one is safe, we scoured #DragRaceUK Twitter and it seems that following this robbery, nobody is happy.
Whilst everyone still seems to be in agreement (but arguing?) that Drag Race UK is better, these memes will undoubtedly make you feel better following last night’s shocking sashay.
1. It’s Thursday night girlies
2. The only hour where you’ll not be aimlessly scrolling for impulse purchases
3. Impulsive purchases to make up for our impulsive mens
4. Just be careful huns x
5. I cannot have any interruptions for this hour
6. First up, the mini challenge:
7. Remember when Couch to 5K was a thing and we all got *sexy*
8. We’re all just doing our best these days and that is okay
9. We stan this integration of culture
10. But we stan nothing more than two legends living their truths
11. We love you Ginny and Bimini
12. Oh for God’s sake
13. Here we go again
14. STOP MAKING ME CHOOSE RU
15. I thought I recognised Tia
16. Oh no, it was here
17. I mean fair play she stood her ground
18. Cba with forgetting what the show is all about
19. Truly shook tbh
20. But one more time, exactly what Aoife said
Related stories recommended by this writer:
• RuPaul’s Drag Race UK ages: How old are the season two queens?
• A McDonald’s employee and university alumni: Meet the queens of RPDR UK season two
• We spoke to the judges of RPDR UK about the guest judges RuPaul wants on the show
• The gay shaming on It’s A Sin isn’t a thing of the past, it’s happening to students today