Here’s how old all the RuPaul’s Drag Race season 13 queens are

Quelle surprise!! Tina Burner is 39

The first episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race season 13 aired last weekend and according to RuPaul’s Instagram, the premiere was the most-watched episode in the history of the show. Everything’s changed this time around – the queens entered in two-by-two, the judges are separated by glass screens and the queens’ ages are even more surprising than last year.

The season 13 queens are a bit older than previous seasons, with the oldest contestant being in her 40s. Does this suggest a more mature, well-behaved group? I don’t think so, especially not with Tina Burner stirring drama from day one.

A rundown of the Drag Race season 13 queens’ ages, from the babies to the daddies:

Gottmik

Age: 23

Credit: Instagram

At the top of the Drag Race queens’ ages is Gottmik, who’s name is actually meant to make you think “got milk” it’s not just your eyes. Gotmik is one of the look queens of the season and outside of the show, she does the makeup for loads of big stars.

Kandy Muse

Age: 25

Credit: Instagram

Next up is Kandy Muse. As she stated over and over, she’s the former member of the Haus of Aja. According to Kandy, the feud began because Aja was jealous of her fame but that’s all she’s said so far. Let’s hope she expands even more on this drama and then pray RuPaul arranges for Aja to come in and confront her!

Symone

Age: 25

Credit: Instagram

Symone is a queen from Los Angeles and according to her Instagram post above, she hangs out with season 12’s finalist Gigi Goode. Symone is already a hilarious addition to this season’s group and is only 25.

Utica Queen

Age: 25

Credit: Instagram

There’s always a quirky queen and this year it’s arguably the quirkiest queen we’ve ever had. Utica is only 25 and from Minneapolis. If you’re not sure which one she is, she wore the giant strawberry on her head because she used to be allergic to strawberries and now she’s not so it represents her achievements – iconique.

Elliot with 2 Ts

Age: 26

Credit: Instagram

Elliot with 2 Ts (probably the best drag name this year) is 26 and another look queen. Her Instagram is full of amazing pics and massive blonde wigs. She’s from the capital city of drag – Las Vegas.

Olivia Lux

Age: 26

Credit:Netflix

Next up, Olivia Lux is 26 and doesn’t seem to have Instagram. There are loads of fan accounts already collecting the follows but she seems to lie low in the real world. She’s definitely a pageant queen with Alyssa Edwards-style looks and the most perfect smile ever.

Denali

Age: 28

Credit: Instagram

Denali is a Chicago look queen. She came into the competition in ice skates and then lipsynced in them and then… lost but still an impressive attempt !! Danali’s Instagram is full of incredible looks, selfies and transformation vids.

Kahmora Hall

Age: 28

Credit: Instagram

Khamora is the same age and the same city as Denali. They also both seem to centre on the looks so maybe this is the start of an exciting feud? She’s stunning and walked in on the first day in a Bob Mackie dress which suggests she’ll put a lot of her funds into excellent runway looks this season.

Joey Jay

Age: 30

Credit: Instagram

And we’re into the 30s queens. First up is Joey Jay, the big ball of fun that walked in in a red catsuit and blonde wig – very Katya vibes. Joey’s Insta is full of sexy selfies of him both in and out of drag, as well as a bunch of him on holiday doing the peace sign.

LaLa Ri

Age: 30

Credit: Instagram

LaLa Ri is also 30 and from Atlanta. She got ripped for wearing a simple leotard and blazar, and by the looks of her Insta she’s a big fan of leotards much to Michelle’s dismay.

Rosé

Age: 31

Credit: Instagram

Rosé’s 31 and from New York. She already seems like she’s going to stir some drama on this season after hating on Olivia Lux for being on the show too early in her drag career and implying a wobbly friendship with Tina Burner. Rosé’s Insta is full of pink and promo posts with (you guessed it) rosé!

Tina Burner

Age: 39

Credit: Instagram

The second-oldest of the group is Tina Burner who’s 39!!! Anyone else surprised? She’s been doing drag for a while which means she can’t be early 20s but I definitely didn’t expect her to be a year off 40. Well done Ms Burner, you look great!

Tamisha Iman

Age: 42

Credit: Instagram

And finally, the eldest of this Drag Race seasons queens’ ages is the mother of the group – Tamisha Iman who’s 42. Compared to season 12, whose oldest contestant was Brita at age 34, Tamisha is up there with one of the oldest contestants in Drag Race herstory.

Related stories recommended by the writer:

RuPaul’s Drag Race season 13 is coming!! Meet the queens who will be taking part

To celebrate RuPaul’s 60th birthday, here’s a ranking of his 60 greatest moments

• So, you think you’re obsessed with Drag Race? Get full marks in this quiz and PROVE it

• Quiz: Match the iconic catchphrase to the Drag Race queen to prove you’re a real fan