This is how to do that Disney style cartoon filter everyone is using

It’s cute ok?!

Last month everyone was obsessed with that half fun, half creepy Anime filter which made you look like a comic book character. But now, everyone has moved on to the cartoon filter. This one is half weird and half cute – but still, who doesn’t want to know what they’d look like if they were cast in a Disney or Pixar movie?

You may have seen one particular TikTok which has gone viral, as the girl transforms herself into Anna from Frozen. The video has had over 8.5million views and it’s fair to say – it’s amazing.

Now the filter is all over TikTok and Instagram, so if you’re getting major fomo and need it in your life, here’s a quick step-by-step guide on where you can find the cartoon filter and how to upload it to your profile.

Here’s how to get and use the Disney / Pixar cartoon filter

The filter is actually on Snapchat, so that’s why you might be wondering why you can’t find it when you look elsewhere. All you need to do is:

• Open your Snapchat app.

• Click on the smiley face next to the camera button, which is where all the filters are kept.

• It might not be on your given filters at that time, so to save you scrolling through them all just click on “explore”.

cartoon filter, how to, use, find, where, TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, Disney, character, Frozen, Anna, video, viral

• Search for “cartoon” and it’s the filter which is by Snapchat – it’s one of the most popular filters right now so it should be right at the top of the list.

• Take your photo or video and save it, then upload it to wherever you want to post!

For more of the best TikTok videos, trends and memes – follow The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.