Inside the £1,000 a week luxury cottage where Ant and Dec stay during I’m A Celeb

You didn’t actually think Ant was staying in a mobile home did you?

Despite Ant insisting he’s staying in a mobile home whilst filming I’m A Celebrity this year, the stunning holiday cottage where him and Dec really stay has been revealed.

Earlier this week we found out the gorgeous spa hotel where the voted off celebrities go, and it’s pretty safe to say Ant and Dec are getting top treatment too. They’re living it up in a posh cottage at a holiday park in Graiglwyd Springs, North Wales, which is about an hour away from the castle.

The most fancy cottage there, Sycamore Cottage, costs £1,000 a week – and this is the exact one Ant and Dec are said to be staying in right now. During the high-season, the cottage prices go up to around £1,600 a week.

The house is self-catering and actually sleeps eight people, but the two of them have got it all to themselves. The show’s crew is said to be staying at the Golden Sands Holiday Park in Rhyl, North Wales – a caravan park 15 minutes from the castle.

Ant and Dec’s cottage comes with four-bedrooms, one double and three twins, three bathrooms, a huge kitchen-diner with an American fridge-freezer, a separate lounge and the option to add a hot-tub if you want.

All the cottages on site come fully equipped with things such as kitchen appliances, cutlery and towels and dogs are welcome. There are some stunning nearby walking routes and the cottages are less than a mile from the nearest beach.

Ant and Dec have got a pretty cosy stay during I’m A Celebrity then!