These 17 TikToks prove Robert Pattinson is the strangest human being on this planet

He is so awkward and I love it

Robert Pattinson is a walking talking enigma. Seriously, this man can’t help but make every single interview the most painful experience both for himself and the poor person having to sit opposite him, but you know what? I can’t get enough of watching him exhibit these awkward and weird traits, because they make ME feel better about MY awkward and weird traits.

It’s like all Robert Pattinson videos serve as a well-needed reminder that celebrities are ordinary human beings with the same inhibitions as the rest of us – and TikTok is currently celebrating this. So, sit back and welcome to Robert Pattinson TikTok, a place where everybody feels safe in the knowledge that even the most adored celebrities are absolute freaks at times. Here are 17 TikToks that prove Robert Pattinson just happens to be the strangest human being on our planet right now.

1. The “bonjour” from *that* GQ video

@avawesley_bonjour😎##robertpattinson##cedricdiggory##edwardcullen♬ original sound – ava wisniewski

This is the exact kind of awkward energy that the majority of ordinary people would exhibit if they’d very obviously been asked by a producer to come through the door and say “bonjour” 10 seconds prior, and I absolutely love it.

2. A compilation of cursed pictures

@olivialbaylissthe lighthouse makes me very uncomfortable but it’s good ##fyp ##robertpattinson♬ Ushy Gushy My Puthy – caleb

If you’re struggling for Halloween outfit inspiration, this is a very good place to start. I have a LOT of questions about that Christmas sweater picture.

3. At least his internet freezes like the rest of us

@gr33nredbull##fyp robert’s message to fans on twilight’s 10 yr anniversary. it’s known that he hated twilight ##robertpattinson ##twilight ##robpattinson ##cute ##4you♬ original sound – redbull

It’s probably less the fact that he has shitty internet and more the fact that, out of all celebrities you’d expect to have poor internet, he is the one right at the top of the list.

4. And again

@retrodollInterview ##fyp ##foryou ##twilight ##vampire ##midnightsun ##robertpattinson ##edwardcullen ##cedricdiggory ##interview♬ original sound – 一千花

Seriously, you just know other actors that are as famous as him likely shell out literal hundreds to have the best of the best when it comes to internet, but not Robert – he’s on some 1Mbps bullshit and it’s admirable.

5. “Cats die… cats don’t even live very long”

@dickmed0wndracoTHIS SENDS ME EVERY TIME ##robertpattinson ##twilight ##kristenstewart ##rpatt ##foryou ##fyp ##foryoupage♬ original sound – veronica

The awkward laughter from Kristen and the presenter here following Robert’s comment is honestly too funny to comprehend. Why did he feel the need to say this after she declared her love for her cat?

6. Anyone else find this painfully relatable?

@dannyryangawthorpeme in any social setting… ##foryou ##robertpattinson ##harrypotter ##introvert ##antisocial ##coffee♬ original sound – Danny Ryan Gawthorpe

It’s nice to know that even famous accomplished actors are so shy that they choose not to talk to anyone on set and instead opt to sit alone until spoken to.

7. This HORRIBLY awkward interview

@_hogwarts.edits.page_THIS ROBERT INTERVIEW IS KILLING ME ##gobletoffire ##robertpattinson ##interview ##harrypotter ##dracotok ##foryoupage♬ original sound – <3

Does anyone know what he’s saying? Does he know what he’s saying? Or is he just throwing up a load of words and hoping they’ll do until the interviewer has another question? He just keeps digging and digging that hole and it’s so AWKWARD AND I THRIVE OFF IT.

8. Apparently this is a thing…

@pothead27475i saw a vid on it when i was like 11 ##ActingChallenge ##ProveWhatsPossible ##robertpattinson ##illliveinsideyouforever♬ Confrontation from Jekyll and Hyde

If true, this is absolutely bizarre. After a quick google, I’m certainly none the wiser, but apparently there’s a video about it somewhere online according to the uploader. Would hardly be a surprise really.

9. He’s a big fan of Honey Boo Boo

@marambe6969##rob ##robert ##robtok ##robertpatt ##robertpattinson♬ original sound – mara🥀

Obviously.

10. A compilation of brilliant photos and headlines

@bigfucc123##greenscreen am i terrified of this man? yes. do i want to marry him? also yes. ##robertpattinson ##twilight ##cursed ##goodtime ##foryou ##fyp ##DogPerson♬ rubbin off the paint YBN NAHMIR x SPONGEBOB – flighthouse

Robert Pattinson’s advice to young stars: “Get advice, become a serial killer or kill yourself.”

11. He was expelled for reselling porn magazines

@emlovesflorencepughDUDE ##foryoupage ##robertpattinson ##cedricdiggory ##harrypotter ##gobletoffire ##rpatz ##delusions ##ImagineLiving ##VibeWithUs♬ cellophane – FKA Twigs

As dubious as number eight was, it is indeed true that Robert used to steal nude magazines whilst he was at school which led to his suspension. He spoke to Howard Stern about this, which you can watch here.

12. This classic clip of his hatred for Twilight

@missthaannggWow he really hated his job HAHAHAHAAH 😭😭##fyp ##robertpattinson ##twilight ##imemo♬ original sound – Valeria

This is THE clip that everyone uses in their “Robert Pattinson hates Twilight” compilations, and it’s easy to see why.

13. Only Robert Pattinson could do the lamest Ice Bucket Challenge

@robertilyBAHHA I LOVE HIM ##foryoupage ##foryou ##robertpattinson ##robert ##cedric♬ original sound – ello love

Really, this has to be the most lacklustre attempt at the Ice Bucket Challenge that anybody has ever done… ever.

14. Not Robert FORGETTING his costar’s name

@harrypotterwizardhow could he 😂😂😂 ##robertpattinson ##emmawatson ##tiktok ##harrypotter ##viral ##fyp ##foryourpage ##foryou ##movies ##voldemort ##behindthescenes ##trend♬ original sound – Harry Potter

This is likely a little bit of #banter between the two, but it’s also fully within the realms of possibility that Robert would forget Emma Watson’s name and try to play it off as a joke. We’ll let you decide.

15. And this bizarre wave in the same film

@robertpattinsonsidebitch##greenscreenvideo and he still looks fine doing it ##fyp ##gobletoffire ##harrypotter ##cedric ##robertpattinson♬ Hogwarts’ March – Patrick Doyle

We are fully within our rights to judge Robert for something that Cedric Diggory did. If only this was the weirdest gesture he did in any of his films.

16. The legendary two-finger sit down

@serbeanpower move alert!!!!! 🚨🚨🚨♬ Theme from “Twilight (Bella’s Lullaby)” – Movie Sounds Unlimited

Ah yes! The two-finger sit down, how could we forget?!

17. And finally another compilation of strange interviews

@holybadstarhe acts so awkward i love him ##fyp ##robertpattinson ##batman ##viral ##twilight ##edwardcullen ##xyzbca♬ оригинальный звук – hannah

And finally, for your viewing pleasure, here’s a compilation of some of the most awkward and weird moments that Robert has given us. You’re so welcome.