Ranked: The most unexpected TikToker relationships of all time

I expected better, Millie

There’s a very concerning phenomenon occurring right now. No, it’s not TikTokers getting arrested on drugs charges. It’s not even them being openly homophobic. No, the problem that’s occurring is that TikTokers are being held in as high regard as normal celebrities by their adoring fans. Yeah, we all love to hate on the people that entertain us on a daily basis, but at least musicians and actors actually have a skill to share. The most popular TikTokers are the most hateable people in this universe because all they do is dance and chat rubbish.

So why is it that normal celebrities with real jobs are dating them? Well, apart from some of these celebrities being just as much of a waste of oxygen on this precious planet, it seems to be a pretty mutually beneficial arrangement in the modern day. I have traditional clout, whereas you can give me clout with 10-year-olds. Win-win! So, let’s take a look at the weirdest TikToker relationships with mainstream celebrities.

Kelly Osbourne and Griffin Johnson

The first on this list is a combination that kind of defies explanation – Kelly Osbourne, daughter of Ozzy and Sharon, and Griffin Johnson, ex-boyfriend of Charlie D’Amelio’s older sister Dixie.

She’s a cool 14 years old than him at 35, and there doesn’t seem to be any obvious reason how they could’ve met beyond through friends – Kelly doesn’t have TikTok. I’d just love to be a fly on the wall when he meets the parents for the first time, considering Ozzy has hade some choice words about young up and coming male talent in the past.

Cameron Dallas and Hayley Bieber

Hailey Baldwin & Cameron Dallas Getting Serious? Has He Made Her Forget Justin Bieber? | Cameron dallas, Hailey baldwin, Who is hailey baldwin

Next up is Cameron Dallas, an ex Vine star and TikToker that has nearly 18 million followers on the app. Back in 2016 or 2017, he dated none other than Justin Bieber’s wife Hayley… before she was married. Their romance supposedly only lasted one month, and Hayley then got married to Justin in 2019.

They supposedly met when they signed to the same modelling agency, but this has got to be one of the strangest TikToker relationships going and definitely the biggest star affiliated with a lowly video creator!

Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob Sartorius

You know the kid who did the sweatshirt song? Yeah, the one with over two million dislikes on YouTube rn! Well, he dated Millie Bobby Brown back in 2017.

They shared a LOT about what they got up to as per the video above, with not a day going by without multiple posts on Instagram, but didn’t we all do that when we were 14?

They sadly (my heart bleeds) broke up in 2018 and they completely cleansed their profiles of any evidence of the other. However, an article from January 2019 claimed they got back together afterwards. She has since gone on to date Romeo Beckham.

Daisy Keech and Brody Jenner

Okay, so in the intro when we said there were celebrities that had done nothing worthwhile to become famous, you naturally would’ve thought of that surname – and low and behold, here it is!

Star of The Hills and member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan Brody has been seeing founder of TikTok Clubhouse Daisy Keech recently according to reports. Again, there’s an impressive age difference of 16 years with Brody being 36 whilst she is just 20.

For those not in the know, Brody Jenner is half brother to Kylie and Kendall, sharing a father in Caitlyn but having different mothers. He was married to a woman called Kaitlynn Carter, who went straight on to get into a relationship with Miley Cyrus.

Loren Gray and Ian Jeffrey

Loren Gray and Ian Jeffrey dating | Celebrities InfoSeeMedia

Who the fuck is Ian Jeffrey?! Well, he’s a nobody really, unless you count having a famous older sibling as fame – it’s certainly served him well as he has well over one million followers on Insta – haven’t guessed yet? He is James Charles’ younger brother, obviously!

Loren Gray is known for being everyone’s WCW on TikTok, but that clearly wasn’t enough for the couple to stick together as it reportedly only went on for a few months, with all breadcrumbs of the relationship being deleted from Instagram since.

Jeffrey now models, Loren still does TikTok, and the world is still turning.

Harry Jowsey and Tana Mongeau

Tana will turn her hand to anything that even hints it may be able to make her more famous. Like, seriously, every trick in the book. Although she may not technically be a TikToker because she was around before then, she’s paved her way on the app as a recognised creator and her latest fling with Too Hot to Handle’s Harry Jowsey just STINKS of clout chasing.

@tanamongeaulol@harryjowsey this sound was made for u bby♬ He for Everybody – BossLady

It’s hard to care anymore, it really is. Previously, she was “married” to Jake Paul (if you want to call it that), so please do make your own mind up about whether you like Tana or not.

Sam Thompson and Charly Rosser

@charlyrosserShooting my shot 👀 hello @samthompsonuk ##fyp ##foryoupage♬ say lesss girlfrienddd – summerr

Sam Thompson’s had it tough over the last few months. Firstly, his ex-missus and Love Island star Zara McDermott cheated on him. Then, she made a number of cringe Instagram posts begging for his forgiveness, for him to simply ignore and act like nothing was happening. This was FUNNY.

However, at the end of September, TikToker Charly Rosser made the above video pining for his attention and… it worked??

tiktoker relationship, sam thompson, charly rosser

It’s unclear if they ever did go on that date, but it just goes to prove that great things can be achieved on all sorts of apps, regardless of whether they’re for dating or not.