Plan a night out look and we’ll tell you where you should have gone to uni

Soton is peak jeans and a nice top energy

Nights out are easily one of the most important parts of the uni experience and whether you’re going to a cheesy club, rave or house party each uni has a specific uniform.

We all like to think we’re unique but in reality you look like every other girl in the queue to Oceana, it’s fine, we all do it. Some unis like Exeter and Southampton have perfected the art of the jeans and a nice top combo, thinking they look edgy or Liverpool students who always go out in heels and the latest drops from PrettyLittleThing.

However just because every uni has a set look it doesn’t mean that the vibe you go for on a night out is in keeping with your uni’s. You may love wearing flares on a night out but that just isn’t the vibe of Lancaster and so you should have gone to Bristol.

Your night out look says a lot about you and most importantly which university you really should have gone to. Luckily we’ve created a quiz to show you what uni matches your going out dress sense and maybe you’ll consider leaving the artsy vibes of Edinburgh to wear your Adidas Superstars in Southampton. Who knows.

But take this quiz to plan a night out look and we’ll tell you which uni you should have gone to: