Image may contain: Dance Pose, Leisure Activities, Lighting, Human, Person

These are all the mad differences between Drag Race in the UK and the US

Don’t even get me started on the badges

When RuPaul decided to come to the UK to see what charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent the British queens have to offer, we were gagging.

We're now seven weeks into RuPaul's UK Drag Race and it's fair to say there are a fair few differences between it and its US sister, or should we say cousin twice removed. That being said, the first UK series is nowhere near as dodgy as the first US one was (that filter tho).

The UK queens are doing a bangin' job of showing what our great country has to offer in the way of sassy sequins and tight tucks. There are a few areas where the show isn't quite what we expected, but others where we blow the original version out of the water, the fishy tea water to be precise.

They get a cruise, we get a badge

Let's not lie, this is potentially the biggest let down of the series.

When the US queens win a weekly maxi challenge they're showered with cruises, years supplies of make up from big brands, free jewellery, clothing, you name it.

When the UK queens win a maxi challenge, they get an aptly named RuPeter badge. A BADGE. A decent nod to British culture but, overall, still a bit shit.

At least they'll go for thousands on eBay once the show is over.

We have our own range of star studded judges

Thank god RuPaul's one true partner in crime Michelle Visage decided to grace our screens along with her, the series really would not be the same without her, actually quite British, brutal honesty.

Image may contain: Kid, Female, Teen, Child, Blonde, Girl, Woman, Face, Speech, Lighting, Crowd, Audience, Person, Human

The series so far has given us some pretty decent guest judges and true British icons like Twiggy and Geri Horner. Jade from Little Mix is literally a meme after her appearance.

It's true Cheryl whatever-her-last-name-is now is a tad irrelevant, but her appearance was worth it for the moment she met Cheryl Hole. Also what was that weird energy between her and Michelle??

Plus, no one can resist a bit of Graham Norton.

Where are the iconic phrases?

There has been a serious lack of 'yes God's' and 'no T, no shade, no pink lemonades' this season.

The queens tend to recycle phrases from the US series which is fair enough, but we want a few original ones so we can say them repeatedly until series two comes out next year. All we've got to go on is 'much betta' and we're going to need something a bit more versatile.

Also, Cheryl Hole needs to stop with the Alyssa Edwards tongue click, the BEAST.

There is next to no bitchiness

We're not meaning mini passive aggressive quarrels, we're talking full on Season 4 party city style explosions.

They all seem to have been bezzie mates from the beginning with only one small bickering scene per episode, definitely not what we were expecting after the 11 series of serious saltiness from the US.

Image may contain: Leisure Activities, Female, Figurine, Purple, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person, Costume

Although we miss the iconic Drag Race showdowns, it is pretty sweet that the UK queens all seem to be genuinely supportive of one another. We doubt this'll last past final four however.

Is the grand prize not literally what everyone does on YouTube anyway?

So once you've collected your RuPeter badges for eBay and make it to the final, obviously the next goal is the grand prize.

Image may contain: Crowd, Crown, Jewelry, Accessory, Accessories, Human, Person

In the US this is $100,000, something pretty much anyone would be willing to put a on a dress and heels the lip sync for.

In the UK it's a web series? Is that not what anyone can do on YouTube for free? Maybe we've got the wrong end of the tuck but it's not too difficult to decide which prize we'd prefer…

UK queens actually slayed Snatch Game

Yes there were some dodgy ones as there always are, I mean what was David Attenborough doing there.

Image may contain: Face, Clothing, Apparel, Handwriting, Person, Human, Text

BUT overall the British queens did Snatch Game right, who'd have thought good old Maggie Thatcher and Donald Trump would be part of the same quiz show? They were honestly on a par with Bianca del Rio's Judge Judy from Season 6.

Blu's Mary Berry was also so wrong, but so right at the same time.

Does RuPaul actually get British humour?

I mean she had to ask what a chippy tea was last week, so really the odds aren't in the queens' favour.

This was probably one of the biggest worries of true Drag Race fans when the series came over to the UK, how our humour would translate.

Image may contain: Apparel, Clothing, Toy, Doll, Person, Human, Hair

Brits are renowned for their bluntness, sarcasm and slang, something that hasn't proven to be as big a problem as it could have been. They probably have a translator for each queen who they edit out for TV, even we don't know what Baga is saying half the time.

A plot with no twists

Remember Willam legit got sent home in Season 4 of the US show for sneaking a guy into her hotel room?

Where are the shock 'shantay you both stay's?' The throwing an extra element into the maxi challenge at last minute?? The double eliminations???

The producers might be playing it safe for the first UK series but we don't want that, we want drama.

Send them ALL home.

Face it, our queens' names are better

Baga Chipz, Cheryl Hole, Sum Ting Wong, Divina De Campo, I mean wow, British culture represent.

Image may contain: Plant, Coat, Face, Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

The US queens' names try way too hard to be cool and often sexual, whereas we embrace the fact that we will never be cool and that the best way to appeal to people sexually is with a name referring to the chippy.

The runway looks may leave a little something to be desired

The runway looks aren't terrible, not all of them anyway, but they're not quite on a par with the US series.

Although Divina and The Vivienne have whipped out some banging pieces, they're not yet playing with the likes of Raja and Violet Chachki.

Luckily they all have the personality to pull off their fashion faux pas, I mean Cheryl literally wore yellow rubber gloves and wasn't even in the bottom two.

All in all the UK queens are doing their country proud. RuPaul's UK Drag Race, shantay you stay.

More sick'ning Drag Race content to shove in your gob:

Which Drag Race UK queen are you? Take this quiz and find out

These 35 Drag Race UK memes are so fierce they’ll go down in her-story

Exclusive: TfL would make the ‘banned’ Victoria line Drag Race costume happen