Shantay you stay! Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK confirmed for second series

YAAAASS QUEEN

Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK series two has been confirmed, so get ready for more memes and more slaying queens.

Ru Paul announced the news this morning on Twitter, confirming BBC Three would be producing the second season.

Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK season first aired on BBC Three at the start of October. UK drag queens, including The Vivienne, Baga Chipz and Divina De Campo have been battling it out to be crowned the first ever Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK Superstar.

Some of the UK’s national treasures have joined the judging panel, including Spice Girl Geri Halliwell, Alan Carr, Graham Norton and Game of Thrones’ Maisie Williams.

Ru Paul's Drag Race UK series two

It is presumed Michelle Visage will be joining Ru Paul again on the judging panel for Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK series two, after she posted on Instagram: “I AM SO EXCITED! BRING ON SEASON 2!”

Registration for the second series is now open. Any queens with charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent are to apply.

Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK is available to watch now on BBC Three. New episodes air every Thursday.