Image may contain: Female, Long Sleeve, Art, Sleeve, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

There’s now an Insta account for THAT polka dot dress from Zara

Not another one!!!

Now that we're over the leopard print mid-skirt epidemic, there's a new trend sweeping the nation. Introducing the Zara polka dot maxi dress every girl and her mum seem to own.

It's no surprise Zara has completely sold out of this dress. It's the perfect day to night outfit which you can dress up or down. It's flowy which means you don't have to worry about any bloating and the light material makes it the perfect dress for the global warming summers we've been having!

It's been called the "it" dress of the summer, so naturally someone has already set up an Instagram full of pictures of girls wearing the polka dot Zara dress.

There have been submissions sent from all over the world.

The account called "Hot4TheSpot" boasts over 5,000 followers and has made 139 posts in the seven weeks of its existence. And it's really, really funny.

The Tab spoke to Faye who runs the Hot4TheSpot Instagram account. The 28-year-old stylist set up the account when both an Art Director and a make-up artist turned up wearing the dress to a photoshoot.

She posted it on her story as an awkward fashion moment and it escalated over the Easter weekend. Suddenly everyone who was spotting *the dress* started sending it to her.

She said: "I started posting the submissions and it became a bit of a game. After about three weeks the dress sightings were getting out of hand and I decided to move it over to a new account called @hot4thespot."

“The DMs are out of control”, Faye added. “I’d say I get around 100 if not more every day.”

Here are some favourite looks and hilarious captions:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxj60ZanvDH

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Someone’s made an Insta account of girls wearing THAT leopard midi-skirt

Someone set up an Instagram for pictures of girls in Leeds wearing a green puffa

Introducing the FlareMax: This summer’s defining feature of the cool girl group

We did a photoshoot in the new Lidl and made Britain’s next shop model a thing