Turns out we’ve been eating pineapples wrong our entire lives???

I was today years old when I realised how dumb we all are

Hide Images

You’d think the human race would have sussed out the extremely simple act of eating a pineapple. Well I hate to break it to you, but we’re really not as advanced and complex as we thought we were because we’ve been eating it wrong our whole lives. And this pineapple video shows it.

This viral pineapple video shows a guy literally peeling the conveniently marked sections off, whilst avoiding the nasty core – it’s almost like it was designed especially for this way of eating.

It turns out we’ve been needlessly cutting and de coring pineapples for thousands of years??? That's right we’ve literally over thought the act of eating a fucking pineapple.

And people all over the world are trying out the pineapple video hack.

Alice Zaslavsky posted on Twitter: "Tried out the #pineapplehack for myself and can confirm that it works, but you need quite a ripe pineapple, and consider rolling it across the bench first to loosen the fibres."

But some people have tried the pineapple video trick and failed to get anything because their fruits weren't ripe enough.

The pineapple isn’t a stranger to the headlines – the controversial pineapple on pizza paradox has become a topic that makes some people really uncomfortable. But this? This just makes me feel stupid.