Image may contain: Human, Person, Pillow, Cushion, Blanket

Greggs has just released Christmas merch, obviously

A steak bake phone case?? Get in my basket

We all have that one friend who is literally obsessed with Greggs. And this year, instead of buying them a £10 voucher for Christmas, you can gift them Greggs Christmas themed merch thanks to hyper-consumerism! Classic.

Image may contain: Human, Person, Bread, Food

The collection includes a £3 reusable cup, a £10 steak bake phone cover, £18 christmas jumper, £6.50 pin badges, £4 Christmas gift card, £4 socks, £50 high roller gift card and £10 umbrella!! You read that right, an umbrella!

Image may contain: Text, Clothing, Apparel

You can buy the gifts in-store and on selected dates, they will be wrapped in Greggs Festive Bake wrapping paper and given to you with a complimentary glass of mulled wine.

The gift wrapping service will be available from 4pm between the 11th of and 13th of December.

Image may contain: Tent, Human, Person, Clothing, Coat, Apparel, Umbrella, Canopy

Hannah Squirrell, Customer Director at Greggs said: "Fitting everything in at Christmas can be a struggle, and we wanted to help our customers lighten the load.

"Our free gift-wrapping service means weary shoppers can take a break while our elves wrap their presents, and they can even pick up some gifts for the Greggs fan in their life (or themselves) with our limited edition range."

Image may contain: Symbol, Trademark, Logo, Text, Label, First Aid

I don't know about you, but I've never needed a Greggs umbrella with "Raindrops keep falling on my Greggs" more in my life.

Recommended stories by this writer:

Which Greggs menu item is your uni?

Quiz: Are you more of a Greggs person or a Pret person?

We’ve figured out exactly where the North is by plotting every single Greggs store on a map