Image may contain: Jar, Drink, Coke, Beverage, Person, People, Human

11,000 of you voted, so we can finally reveal Britain’s ultimate meal deal

Just doing the Lord’s work

| UPDATED @global

We asked you to vote for Britain’s ultimate meal deal. And over 11,000 of you took part.

In the ‘Best Main’ category, the clear winner was the Chicken and Bacon Sandwich with 15.81 per cent of the total vote. Sensations Sweet Chilli Crisps received 1,081 votes in The ‘Best Snack’ category. And the ‘Best Drink’ is being awarded to the Naked Smoothie, which received 23.85 per cent of the vote.

So there you have it, that’s the nation’s ultimate meal deal: Chicken and Bacon Sandwich, Sensations Sweet Chilli Crisps and the Naked Smoothie.

But there’s more – there were some unexpected items which came up top in each category.

Image may contain: Supermarket, Market, Bottle, Person, People, Human

In total 11,202 of you voted in the ‘Best Main’ category. The Chicken and Bacon sandwich may have come first, but 1,287 of you placed the Hoisin Duck Wrap in second place. In third came the humble BLT, with 8.77 per cent share of the vote and the Falafel and Houmous wrap closely followed in fourth with 8.74 per cent of the vote. In fifth and sixth were the Chicken Caesar Wrap and the Chicken and Stuffing Sandwich.

10,420 people voted in the ‘Best Snack’ category. Sensations Chilli may have snatched first place, but Kettle Chips Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar came second with 944 votes and 9.07 per cent share of the vote. In third were McCoys Flame Grilled Steak crisps with 623 votes.

The ‘Best Drink’ category had 10,275 votes in total, with Naked Smoothie getting nearly a quarter of those votes. Next up was Diet Coke with 10.69 per cent of the vote and closely behind was regular Coke. In fourth was Innocent Juice with 754 of you voting for it and in fifth was the beloved San Pelly, with 743 votes.

The nation’s least favourite meal deal combination would consist of Tango drink, Vegetable salad for main and a Milkybar chocolate bar.

Here are the full results:

Best main

[infogram id=”untitled-infographic-1hmr6govm7oo4nl”]

Best snack

[infogram id=”meal-deal-snacks-1hnp275wnddy4gq”]

Best drink

[infogram id=”meal-deal-drinks-1h984wqp5l9d4p3″]