Image may contain: Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

Here are all the best shops offering 50 per cent off this BLACK FRIDAY

Some of the sales have already started

If you're a conscious human being connected to the internet, you'll be aware that it's Black Friday tomorrow. Which means some people going to become bloodthirsty animals, with no mercy for fellow shoppers while they scramble for the last pair of Vans on the Urban Outfitters shop floor.

Or you could just go online like a civilised and lazy person and have heavily discounted items delivered to your door for free.

And because we know you're all really lazy and don't want to search for the best discounts for yourselves, we've taken the liberty of doing it for you. Enjoy.

50 per cent off

Missguided, Pretty Little Thing, Topshop and Urban Outfitters are all offering half price deals on their sites tomorrow. What a dream.

Image may contain: Female, Coat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

This could be yours for £32.50

Topshop will also be offering free worldwide delivery.

Pretty Little Thing's 50 per cent off offer is only valid until 6pm today and Missguided's is open now until Sunday night.

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

£36 don't mind if I do

40 per cent off

Nobody's Child isn't quite on the half price hype, but they are offering a pretty decent 40 per cent off in their early Black Friday sale, today, a Thursday.

Image may contain: Female, Robe, Gown, Dress, Clothing, Person, People, Human

What an absolute lewk for £18

20 per cent off

Asos absolutely dgaf this Black Friday, they're not letting you get away with those big discounts, 20 per cent off is all you're getting. To be fair, they know that's enough to entice us.