Oh hello there, Hillary Clinton’s nephew

Absolute sort

The DNC taught us a lot of things about the future political landscape of America. But more important than that, it taught a lot of people that regardless of Hillary Clinton’s policies, regardless of her experience, regardless of being the first female to get the nomination of a major political party – her nephew is really quite fit.

Tyler Clinton accompanied his aunt on stage at the DNC, and I know that people always say “Twitter went into meltdown” but honestly everyone was very excited about it.

Tyler, 22, is the son of Bill Clinton’s half-brother Robert Clinton Jnr and he’s everywhere thanks to photos taken from a shoot he did a year ago with photographer Adina Doria. The photographer told ET: “Working with Tyler was amazing.

“He was incredibly professional, very well-mannered and a truly genuine person. He was friendly to everyone on set and arrived early to location.”

His LinkedIn account lists him as a recent graduate of Loyola Marymount University. He’s described as “very active” in the LGBT movement as an ally and is currently the CEO and co-founder of the Let’s Grow Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to preserving natural resources in an effort to stop global warming.

What a guy.