Byron Burgers giving students in York free burgers today

Just bring along your student ID

Unsure what to grab for lunch today? Well, let us make your decision for you. Bryon Burgers is giving students across the country free burgers on Tuesday 7th November from 12pm, dine in only!

We all love a good burger but you seriously haven’t lived unless you’ve been to Byron Burgers. Simply bring along a valid student ID to Byron Burgers and get in line to grab your free 6oz cheeseburger. Vegan alternatives will also be available. Be sure to get their fast – when they’re gone, they’re gone!

This is their effort to celebrate their new student discounts and is their grand finale of their Fresher’s Fair tour this September to October. What students are going to say no to free food?

Byron Burgers also have a student discount which runs from Sunday to Thursday. This discount gives you 25 per cent off food via Student Beans or TOTUM, or 30 per cent off food when you sign up to their Byron Club (T&C’s apply). Byron Burgers are really out here doing their part to help students in this cost of living crisis.

Updates will be going out on the day via their social media, especially their Instagram.

Gather your friends together and head over to Byron Burgers in York City Centre from 12pm tomorrow to grab this free and delicious bite to eat. Enjoy!

Featured image via @byronburgersuk