taylor love is blind seven ex texts

Taylor from Love Is Blind finally reveals her true feelings about Garrett’s texts with his ex

‘I never called him a name, never got aggressive’

Taylor and Garrett have been one of the favourite couples in season seven of Love Is Blind, so watching them argue about texts from Garrett’s ex girlfriend was pretty shocking. They were going from strength to strength in the pods, but in episode ten, the couple hit a huge make or break point in their relationship. Taylor was understandably upset, but since the episode aired, she’s spoken out about her reaction, which she thinks was a bit too much.

In an interview with Popsugar, she opened up about how “difficult” it is to watch those episodes back because she hated seeing herself “in a Halloween costume crying on camera.” But, Taylor recalled being “so livid” that she “couldn’t really remember exactly” what she was saying to Garrett.

“That was me probably in my most angry form and I’m glad it’s actually not that bad. In my head, I thought it was going to be way worse,” she said.

Garrett love is blind seven texts ex taylor

via Netflix

However, the argument wasn’t nearly as bad as some of the other couples’ fights on the show. Taylor said how they dealt with things was “a testament to how you can create boundaries with your partner, be clear about processing former relationship trauma with your partner, and that’s on yourself to be communicative about that.” They managed to work through it, and she ended up being “really proud” at the way they went about it.

Since watching the episode back, Taylor has stood by the reasons she got upset, but “didn’t love” the way she handled things. “We should have just gone home,” she said. “I think when I was upset and you’re in the moment of, you’re excited for this big party and you’re around all of the girls that we would talk about everything, there’s only a handful of people in the world that could process these things with you. We maybe should have just called it a night.”

She affirmed that she was “honest and fair” about everything that she had to say, and “never called him a name” or “got aggressive.”

“You can tell that Garrett is a really genuine, good guy that is still a boy at the end of the day.” He really is, and it sounds like Taylor and Garrett have moved on from the texts from the ex situation and will live happily ever. Woohoo!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.