All the signs Love Island 2024’s Nicole and Ciaran are going to crack before Casa Amor

It’s always the rugby boys causing drama

With Casa Amor coming on Sunday, the Love Island Villa 2024 contestants are quivering with Nicole and Ciaran being one of the rocky pairs that might not survive.

If you need reminding, Casa Amor will split up the boys and girls meaning that the besotted couples will be faced with new Islanders that could break them apart. There’s never any loyalties in this stage of the show and if the couples are not secure by this point, they usually stand no chance. Exhibit A is Nicole and Ciaran. They have been coupled up for nearly a month (in Love Island calculations they are nearly engaged) and make claims that they are now all for each other – we’ve heard it all before.

However, the latest drama this week shows that the honeymoon phase is starting to crack. It would help if Ciaran didn’t disclose his body count of 120 or that he slept with a 48-year-old woman when he was just 18. He is going to need a strong PR team when he leaves the villa. Here are all of the signs that Nicole and Ciaran are on the rocks before Casa Amor:

Ciaran’s in his ‘reputation era’

via ITV

Where did Ciaran’s sassiness come from last night? Obviously this is an edited show so maybe he is quite sassy. However, a slightly nastier side was shown to Ciaran when he said to Harriett in front of everyone: “I’ve never been second choice like three times” which reduced her to tears. Personally, I think Ciaran is getting a little too big for his boots and I guarantee if the girls don’t like Ciaran after this, they will likely drip feed to Nicole that he isn’t good news. Some users on Twitter praised Ciaran for speaking up tweeting: “I’m sorry but Ciaran was tv gold tonight…they can never make me hate you.” Twitter users may be on his side but I don’t think the girls in the villa will be! 

Nicole does not trust that man at all

via ITV

Yep, Nicole doesn’t trust Ciaran and I can’t see her letting any of these doubts go when they get to Casa Amor. He has built up quite a catalogue of things probably best not to disclose when getting to know someone: He has slept with 120 people at 21 years old, he cheated on his ex, he slept with a 48-year-old when he was only 18 years old and, to top it all off, he’s a rugby boy. People are saying Nicole is psycho, which is harsh, but in context, I think I would be as well unless he is a changed man from his antics – Joey Essex is not setting a good example though.

All they have in common is that they are both Welsh

via ITV

Now, correct me if I’m wrong but the only conversations I hear between the pair of them are about how they only have eyes for each other and that it isn’t because they are both from Wales. I do think if they put another Welsh bombshell in Casa Amor that Ciaran or Nicole would turn their head, just wait till they see how many Welsh people there are outside the villa!

The classic age argument

Nicole and Ciaran Casa Amor

via ITV

There is only a three year age gap between the pair as Nicole is 24 and Ciaran is 21. Honestly, you would think she was 50 years older as she constantly talks about how maybe he isn’t mature enough for her. After he disclosed his body count, she told the girls straight away and said it was “disgusting”. My theory is that having some time away from the villa, Ciaran may meet someone closer in age as I do think Nicole is slightly self sabotaging. He does appear to like older woman though so she shouldn’t be worrying.

His heart raced for Grace

Nicole and Ciaran Casa Amor

via ITV

Throwback to one of the first games in the villa, Ciaran said he would of kissed Grace if he had picked honestly, instead not choosing Nicole. Sneaky. In the heart race challenge, his heart raced the most for Grace. Of course Nicole was fuming and broke down crying and she had a valid reason as everyone constantly talks about how stunning Grace is. However, Ciaran was adamant it didn’t mean anything and that it was just a game – yawn, classic line.

I do think he seems very into Nicole so I found it strange that his heart wasn’t highest for her and maybe he does have a slight wandering eye after all. Someone on Twitter wrote: “Need Grace and Joey to break up, Grace starts getting to know Ciaran, then they couple up and that’s how he escapes from Nicole.” So I’m not the only one thinking Grace and Ciaran is off the cards. 

Harriett the psychic

Nicole and Ciaran Casa Amor

via ITV

This is why you shouldn’t get involved in your friends’ relationships. In defence of Harriett, she only told Nicole to “be careful” with Ciaran. The mistake was that Nicole told him this and this sparked Ciaran to lose his cool at the firepit. Although, I think Harriett may be onto something, a gut feeling never lies with girls.

Someone on Twitter wrote: “Nicole is actually the problem. She came to Harriett and told her everything from her POV so obviously Harriett will talk from that POV since that’s her friend. And, the fact that she kept quiet while her friend was being attacked when they talked privately is so weird.” One thing’s for sure, Nicole might be charged by Harriett for her psychic fees if she goes back crying to her. 

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.