Omg, intruder Ridge had already appeared on a dating show before MAFS Australia 2024?!

This isn’t his first shot at finding love

All of the cast members of MAFS Australia 2024 have supposedly come onto the show to find love, but for some like intruder Ridge, he’s already had some unsuccessful attempts.

Ridge got married to his new wife Jade on MAFS Australia 2024 last night and introduced us to all the awful phrase “deece” which is short for decent and should 100 per cent not be allowed to become a thing.

But MAFS Australia 2024 isn’t Ridge’s first time appearing on a dating show as he previously appeared on First Dates Australia in 2020 when he was just 23 years old. Sadly though his time on the show was unsuccessful but hopefully he’ll have better luck this time around with Jade.

Via Seven

And Ridge isn’t the first MAFS Australia contestant to have previously appeared on TV. Former MAFS Australia 2024 cast member Collins previously acted in none other than a hair transplant advert. He shared the video on his Instagram and his comments were full of his friends congratulating him on finally making it in the acting world. The avert was shared during the World Cup and Collins played the role of Raja.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Collins (@collins_christian_)

MAFS Australia 2024 bride Madeleine was a regular on the hit Australian soap Home and Away, with the actress playing the role of Nurse Amber Simmons from 2020 to 2021. She appeared in over 50 episodes and had a pivotal role in the show.

Via Seven

Alongside a lot of other TV appearances, she also starred in Wentworth from 2016 to 2018 as Nurse Lee Radcliffe, and as Brianna Wheeler in Upper Middle Bogan from 2013 to 2016. She also competed on the reality TV show Millionaire Hot Seat in 2023 but sadly left the quiz show completely empty-handed.

It’s almost as though not all of the cast members are on the show for love…

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Ridge, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.