Timothy MAFS Australia

Inside Timothy from MAFS Australia’s life when he’s not busy stirring the pot on the show

He’s weirdly obsessed with helicopters which feels like a red flag

Timothy from MAFS Australia is causing chaos right now after he called Tori out for being an “arrogant smart ass” with a “sleazeball” husband. And as he was laying into Jack you could just tell that our queen Lucinda was hating every minute of it. But when he’s not causing chaos for other people’s relationships what does he get up to? This is inside MAFS Australia’s Timothy’s life when he’s not too busy stirring the pot on the show:

How old is Timothy?

He’s 51 years old and is from Victoria. He’s eight years older than Lucinda who is 43.

What does he do for a living?

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Timothy (@timsmith_melbourne)

Timothy owns a gin distillery and is also a real estate tycoon meaning he sells fancy houses. What in the Selling Sunset? He is described as having “the gift of the gab” who could “sell water to a fish.” He tours around different markets with his gin distillery business and often posts pictures of it on his Insta.

What previous relationships has the MAFS Australia groom Timothy been in?

Prior to taking part in the experiment, Timothy from Married At First Sight Australia said that his last relationship ended over six years ago. It has also been rumoured that Timothy once dated a 23-year-old, however, Timothy nor the apparent ex have come forward with details of their relationship.

He’s weirdly obsessed with helicopters

View this post on Instagram

You just know as soon as men have any sort of fascination with tanks, guns or helicopters, it’s a bit of a red flag. But Timothy’s Insta is full of helicopter pics including shots of him posing with different models and even videos of him flying them. How long do we think before he’s flying away from the show in one of these bad boys?

He has two adorable dogs

View this post on Instagram

Timothy’s Insta is also full of really cute dog pics. he has two dogs called Matilda and Cookie. Hands up if you’re preferring his dogs to him right now??

Of course he’s a gym guy

View this post on Instagram

And naturally, littered among the many helicopters and gin distillery pics is a classic gym selfie. I didn’t expect anything else tbh.

He had surgery on his throat last summer

View this post on Instagram

Posting two pictures of a private hospital on his Instagram in June, Timothy revealed how he had surgery on this throat. One post said: “Well wasn’t expecting this for a Monday morning!! Surgery on my throat” and he confirmed it went well on another post where he said: “All clear definitely a shitty couple of days of worry throat surgery today but all went well.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip and more like this Timothy profile, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.