Where was Kate Middleton last seen?

When was Kate Middleton last seen before she vanished from public and royal life?

Is she ok though?

The whereabouts of Kate Middleton is driving everyone crazy. Questions have snowballed into theories about what the Princess of Wales is doing and why she has been hidden from public view. However, I am here to clarify one of the queries we can answer: where was Kate Middleton last seen before she vanished?

Well, according to The Mirror, Kate was last seen in public on Christmas Day at the annual Sandringham service with her whole family. This included her three kids, George, Charlotte and Louis. However, on January 16th, Kate was “admitted to hospital yesterday for planned abdominal surgery”. Kensington Palace added: “The surgery was successful, and it is expected that she will remain in hospital for 10 to 14 days, before returning home to continue her recovery.”

Royal communications departments don’t really dole out great details on family members’ health conditions, and the Palace made it very clear no updates would be given on Kate’s condition unless “there is significant new information to share”. It also added that the Princess was “unlikely to return to public duties until after Easter.”

On January 29th, a Palace source shared that Kate was “in good spirits” and that “the Wales family continues to be grateful for the well-wishes they have received from around the world.”

Due to the lack of sightings or updates, conspiracy theories have begun to blow up the internet. This probably wasn’t helped by a series of contributing factors. One of the wildest things to fan the flames was the Spanish journalist Concha Calleeja claiming that Kate was currently in a coma! She added that Kate and her life were in “great danger” after apparently beginning to feel unwell and being taken to hospital on December 28th. These allegations were totally denied by an anonymous source at Kensington Palace, who called it “total nonsense.”

The unidentified person told the Times: “No attempt was made by that journalist to fact-check anything that she said with anyone in the household. It’s fundamentally, totally made up, and I’ll use polite English here: it’s absolutely not the case.”