Demi Luis Love Island

Despite Luis calling his exes’ ‘clout chasing rats,’ Demi confirms they’re still dating

But her family disaprove of their relationship

Looks like the Love Island villa has worked its magic again after Demi and Luis were spotted together this weekend.

It was just last week when Demi claimed that they were both “definitely definitely single” and still “getting to know each other,” but after she and Luis were spotted on their night out together they certainly don’t look very single to me!

Demi and Luis were seen on a night out together, holding hands and kissing, breaking any rumours that the two might have split up after not posting anything about each other since their return from the Love Island: All Stars villa.

Amid their romance, Luis has been calling his ex-girlfriends and mothers of his children out on Instagram for being “clout chasing rats” after they accused him of being a “toxic and absent father” who owes “thousands in child support payments.”

Despite all the drama surrounding Luis, Demi has explained that she knows the situation between Luis and his exes’. In a TikTok live with Elma, Demi said: “I’m not one to judge, he did sit down and he did tell me in the villa, his situation. It wasn’t a shock when it came out.”

Elma asked Demi if she had been “oblivious” to Luis’ situation and relationships before entering the villa, but she admitted that she had “known” about things, and had even previously met his ex Cally.

She said: “I’ve met Cally before, I sort of knew the situation but I didn’t know all the ins and outs of the other stuff and also I’m not one to pry. He’s got a lot on his plate.”

It seems like not everyone is on board with her relationship with Love Island Luis however, as she explained how her family told her they “didn’t know what she was doing.” Speaking to ODE radio Demi explained: “It was so difficult because I had this idea of Luis and then I’ve come home and spoken to all my friends and family and they’re like ‘Demi, what are you doing?’

“And it’s hard because I had no idea. And again I’m just judging Luis on how he is to me and he’s lovely to me, so it is just very difficult and it’s been very intense. I’m a bit confused about it all really but that’s his situation that he needs to deal with so I’m like ‘Keep me out of the mess please!'”

For all the latest Love Island: All Stars news on Demi and Luis, gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.