Luis Love Island mums

The mums of Luis’ children have been meeting up whilst he’s on Love Island: All Stars

Their friendship is so iconic

Whilst Luis is in the Love Island: All Stars villa, the mums of his two children have been spending time together and their friendship is absolutely iconic. Cally Jane Beech and Chloe Elizabeth both have one child with Luis and recently clapped back at him after he said he was a “proud father” on Love Island: All Stars.

The mums were 100 per cent chatting about him when they met up for lunch together and posted a cute photo of them on their stories.

Via Instagram @misscallyjane

Both Cally and Chloe have accused Luis of being an absent parent, and Chlor recently shared a picture of herself and their little boy Romeo with the caption: “An actual proud parent”. She also shared a reel with the caption: “POV: you’ve been left to raise your child alone.”

Chloe Elizabeth has also said in an interview that two-year-old Romeo is more likely to see his dad on the TV than in real life, as he’s “only met him a few times”. She’s also claimed Luis hasn’t paid child support since summer last year, and branded him “toxic”.

His Love Island ex Cally has also spoken a lot about their relationship in the past. Following their split, Cally spoke out about feeling like she’d been taken for a fool and accused Luis of cheating, which he has denied.

Cally said: “Took Luis back when he cheated on me while I was having his baby with the hopes of saving my family. Problem is it takes two to make one, I do everything for that lil girl. Everyone who knows me knows!”

But the two mums seem to be getting closer and regularly hype each other up in their Instagram comments. Chloe commented on one of Cally’s selfies saying, “Most beautiful girl,” and on one of Chloe’s, Cally wrote “Face of dreams.” I’m so here for the friendship.

For all the latest Love Island: All Stars news and gossip on Luis and the two mums, and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.