How old Love Island: All Stars cast are now, compared to when they were first on the show

For some it’s been nine years since they were first in the villa

It feels like it’s been ages since some of the Love Island: All Stars cast were first on the show. And for some, it really has been. Those who have come from season one to return to the villa have been back to reality for nine years – yes, nearly a decade!

You’d think for most of the previous Islanders this has been a chance to reflect, find themselves, mature, and now they’re ready to find love once again. But, have they?

Here’s a rundown of all the ages of the Love Island: All Stars cast now, compared to how old they were when they were first on the show.

Hannah Elizabeth

Age now: 33

Love Island: All Stars cast ages then and now

via ITV

It’s been nine years since Love Island’s first series back in 2015. When Hannah was first on the show she was 25, and now she’s one of the oldest All Stars Islanders, aged 33.

Chris Taylor

Age now: 33

via ITV

Chris was 28 when he joined the cast of Love Island 2019 as a bombshell. He’s 33 now.

Georgia Harrison

Age now: 29

via ITV

Georgia was on the third season of Love Island, back in 2017. At the time she entered as a bombshell aged 22, and she is an All Star now aged 29.

Luis Morrison

Age now: 29

via ITV

Luis was also in the first ever series of Love Island, but was just 20 when he first appeared in the villa. He’s 29 now.

Kaz Kamwi

Age now: 29

via ITV

Kaz was first on Love Island 2021, where she made it to the final with Tyler. Then she was 26, and now she is 29.

Anton Danyluk

Age now: 29

via ITV

All Stars cast member Anton appeared on an iconic Love Island series for the ages, the 2019 show. He was an OG of this series, and at the time he was 24. Anton is now 29.

Mitch Taylor

Age now: 27

via ITV

Mitch is the most recent Islander to come back for the All Stars series, so arguably, he’s had the least time for growth and is probably going to be the exact same Messy Mitch we had just last year. He was 26 when he entered the Love Island 2023 villa, and is now 27.

Jake Cornish

Age now: 26

via ITV

Jake was on Love Island 2021 when he was 24. He’s now 26.

Georgia Steel

Age now: 25

via ITV

Georgia was one of the youngest cast members of Love Island 2018, just 20 when she was first on the show. Five years later and Georgia is now 25.

Demi Jones

Age now: 25

via ITV

Demi was on the first ever winter version of Love Island, back in 2020. She was one of the youngest Islanders in the villa then, aged 21, and is 25 now.

Toby Aromolaran

Age now: 24

via ITV

Toby was an OG and runner up on Love Island 2021, when he was 22. He’s now 24, and still one of the youngest Islanders for Love Island: All Stars.

Liberty Poole

Age now: 24

via ITV

Liberty was also on Love Island 2021, when she was just 21. Three years on and Liberty is now 24 and back on the look for love.

Callum Jones

Age now: 27

via ITV

Callum was 23 when he first appeared in the winter 2020 villa. He’s now 27 and back in the villa with his ex.

Molly Smith

Age now: 29

via ITV

29-year-old Molly was also in the winter villa in 2020, where she left with Callum. At the time, she was 25.

Josh Ritchie

Age now: 29

via ITV

Josh was 21 when he was on the show all the way back in series one. That was forever and a day again, and Josh is now 29.

Arabella Chi

Age now: 32

via ITV

Arabella was one of the older 2019 Islanders, aged 28 at the time. She’s one of the oldest Islanders in the All Stars villa too, aged 32.

Tyler Cruickshank

Age now: 28

via ITV

Tyler was 26 when he was first on the show. He’s now 28.

Sophie Piper

Age now: 24

via ITV

Sophie was one of the younger Islanders in the 2020 villa, aged 21 at the time. She’s now 24.

Tom Clare

Age now: 24

via ITV

24-year-old Tom has only been out the villa for a year – he was aged 23 in the 2023 winter villa.

Casey O’Gorman

Age now: 27

via ITV

Casey was also in the villa with Tom, and was 26 when he first appeared on the show. That was only last year, so Casey is 27 now.

Joanna Chimonides

Age now: 27

via ITV

Joanna was first in the 2019 villa, when she was one of the youngest contestants that year, aged just 22. She’s 27 now.

Joe Garratt

Age now: 27

via ITV

Joe is 27, and first appeared on Love Island in 2019. He was 22 at the time.

Jess and Eve Gale

Age now: 24

via ITV

The twins were on the first winter series of Love Island in 2020, when they were 20. They are 24 now.

For the latest Love Island: All Stars news, and for updates, memes and gossip – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook