Cassandra Selling Sunset

Um, did Cassandra Dawn just confirm she’ll be returning for season eight of Selling Sunset?

I need her back on our screens

This is not a drill. It looks like Cassandra Dawn has hinted that the rumours that she’ll be returning to season eight of Selling Sunset are true.

Cassandra appeared on season seven of Selling Sunset and gave the show some major drama in her interactions with Bre Tiesi. When the two first met Cassandra greeted Bre in a friendly way and went in for a hug which Bre rejected.

Cassandra seemed confused and claimed that she and Bre already knew each other before Selling Sunset, from when they did a brand shoot together and claimed that they were both bottle girls at the same time. However, Bre denied these claims and stated that the two have “never met before.”

Since then Bre has doubled down on her insistence that she has never met Cassandra. In her Instagram comments Bre wrote: “I have never met this girl in my life. I did not hate her, I just did not embrace her due to her immediately greeting me in a way insinuating we knew each other and telling me my own lifetime.”

It was all very petty.

Via Instagram @cassandradawnxo

But why does it look like Cassandra has confirmed the rumours of her return to the property show? Well, Cassandra posted an article by Dexerto about why fans are convinced that she’s going to return for season eight of Selling Sunset.

Cassandra put the article on her story and captioned it with the eye emoji, a definite hint that she might be coming back to the show!

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.