One Tree Hill reboot Chad Michael Murray

Omg guys, we might be getting a One Tree Hill reboot according to Chad Michael Murray

Lucas Scott might actually be coming back into our lives

Omg, stay calm but we might actually be getting a reboot of One Tree Hill, according to Chad Michael Murray.

Chad Michael Murray, who played everyone’s first crush Lucas Scott in the show, said he “can’t see a world” without a One Tree Hill reboot and honestly, same.

Speaking to E! News, he said “something will happen” with a reboot of the show and that he would definitely star in it.“Whether we get everybody together and do a live reading of the show, or we create a new fictional future episode, I don’t know what it will be,” he said.

Via ITVX

Adding that he thinks it’s time for a modern version of the show he said: “This show has changed and shaped so many young people’s lives. There’s a place for it for today’s cultural shifts and the things that need to be addressed.

“I think it’s time that we do a new generation of the show for today’s use for the issues that they’re dealing with every day, from social media to racial injustice to LGBT community to everything that’s out there. So people can feel like they belong and that they are loved. That’s what we need.”

One Tree Hill began in 2003 when Chad was 22, 20 years later he’s now 42 and has three kids with his wife Sarah Roemer. Talking about his kids in the interview, he said: “I have learned more about myself through the eyes of my kids than anything because they’re honest.

“They’re so true. They’ll tell you how it is and they’ll tell you what you’re doing, and they will mirror your actions. You learn a lot about yourself and selflessness and just loving and giving. It’s been by far, not even close the best chapter of my life so far. I wouldn’t trade it for anything.”