Logan Lerman engaged

Omg, Logan Lerman just got engaged to his girlfriend and the internet is weeping

That should have been me

Everyone brace yourselves because everyone’s favourite white boy of the month Logan Lerman has just got engaged!

He proposed to his girlfriend Ana Corrigan after three years of dating, and she announced the engagement with an adorable Instagram post captioned “That’s Mrs Logie to you.” Logan replied to her post in the comments, adorably saying “Love you sweetie.”

I swear I’m happy for them and not remotely jealous at all…

Ana designs ceramics and lights and has her own website where she sells them for thousands of dollars. Logan and Ana have kept their relationship mainly offline, with Logan last posting about Ana on her birthday. He wrote about being “the luckiest guy in the world” and called her his “best friend.”

“Yesterday was my best friend’s birthday. She truly makes every day better and brighter. I wake up every morning feeling like the luckiest guy in the world knowing I have this one in my life. This bday we learned how to ski. Here’s to many more adventures together. Love you, Anita.”

I’m tearing up rn.

But no matter whether Logan Lerman is engaged or not, once a white boy of the month, always a white boy of the month.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

Omg! Ethan Dolan is engaged to his girlfriend Kristina Alice

Guys! Tommy Fury and Molly-Mae Hague are engaged!

Meet Nina Agdal, the Danish model who just got engaged to Logan Paul

Featured image via Image Press Agency/NurPhoto/Shutterstock