Omg! Ethan Dolan is engaged to his girlfriend Kristina Alice

Is a Dolan Twins renaissance upon us?

YouTube star Ethan Dolan is engaged to her longterm girlfriend, Kristina Alice.

Kristina and Ethan had been rumoured to be dating as far back as 2018 but in 2019 their relationship was official. While they started dating in December 2019, the couple kept their relationship a secret until the Ethan revealed he was taken in a YouTube video in October 2020 and they shared a kiss onscreen and the rest is history. Wholesome!

“The most special day of my life,” Kristina captioned the Instagram post announcing the news. Kristina is an Australian Instagram influencer with just under 200,000 followers.

Fans of the couple began to flood Kristina’s comment section with well wishes. “Omg Ethan finally proposed! Congrats to you both,” one fan wrote.

The Instagram account for YouTube even got in on the congratulations, writing: “Ok, I am officially melting. Congratulations to you and Ethan!”

Ethan Dolan and his brother, Grayson, were once key figures in the YouTube scene and had insane popularity during the mid 2010s.

However, following the death of their father in 2019, the pair said they were “moving on” from YouTube and have hardly posted since then.

In July 2023, the twins returned to social media, announcing they were working on a short film called Nothing Left to Give.

In an Instagram post, Ethan wrote: “I made a short film called Nothing Left to Give with Grayson. Our incredible cast and crew made it possible.

“We’re very grateful to be premiering at HollyShorts film festival this August. Have a blessed day.”

For all the latest TikTok and entertainment news, gossip and fun stuff like this which Ken would date you quiz, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.

• Meet Bobbi Althoff: The deadpan TikToker whose Drake interview is all over your FYP

• Meet Pinkydoll: The TikToker who has gone viral for acting like an NPC on livestreams

• You knew it was coming! It’s time to tuck into boy dinner

Featured image credit via Instagram @kristinaalice1.