Who is Pinkydoll

Meet Pinkydoll: The TikToker who has gone viral for acting like an NPC on livestreams

Anything for a cheque I guess!

TikTok is a funny little app. People will go viral for the wildest things and this time round, it’s for acting like an NPC on TikTok live all while making an absolute bucket load of money.

An NPC is a non-player video game character, so often those random characters walking around the street while you’re in a car chase on GTA 5.

TikTokers have been chasing the bag by earning “tips” from viewers who have been sending virtual coins to the creators, which can be converted into real money. During the TikTok lives, when a gift is sent to a creator they will say a phrase or do an action over and over again.

But how did this all start? Well, meet Pinkydoll. The TikToker who made the trend go viral and has been earning an obscene amount of money from it all.

Who is TikToker Pinkydoll?

Pinkydoll, whose real name is Fehda Sinon, is 27 years old and is from Montreal in Canada and has been going viral for her eccentric livestreams, acting like an NPC.

Fehda has been going viral on TikTok for her various phrases like “ice cream so good” and “gang gang”, which she says over and over when gifted by her viewers. Some of the gifts include cartoon items like roses, dinosaurs and ice cream cones.

Some of her followers include celebrities like Timbaland, who was shown to be one of her top viewers.

How much money has Pinkydoll made on TikTok?

During her TikTok lives, Fehda receives gifts which can be converted into real money. While she hasn’t confirmed how much exactly she has earned from each live, people have speculated it could range from $1,000 to $5,000.

Fehda told New York Times that she made between $2,000 and $3,000 per stream and across her various social media channels, she earns $7,000 a day.

Pinkydoll said she was ‘just being cute’ when it came to her TikTok lives

Talking to the New York Times, Fehda said it all stemmed after someone told her she looked like an NPC.

“I was just being cute,” she told the publication. “I remember someone saying, ‘Oh my God, you look like an NPC. And then they start sending me, like, crazy money.”

The TikToker said she would watch the characters in Grand Theft Auto to get ideas for her livestreams. “I was like, ‘I’m going to try to do it like them,'” she said.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip,Ā like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.Ā