The Dolan twins posted online for the first time in three years and I’m losing my mind

The boys are back and I’m going to throw up with excitement

The Dolan twins were once some of the most popular creators on YouTube before they took a break in 2020. But last night, Ethan Dolan posted on Instagram and it has left fans shaking with excitement that the boys might be back.

Ethan and Grayson Dolan were known as the Dolan twins. They originally started out on Vine and their YouTube quickly brought them millions of subscribers and they collaborated with some of the biggest names on the platform, such as James Charles and Charli D’Amelio.

In 2019, the twins sadly lost their dad to cancer and soon stopped posting videos in 2020. Since then they’ve kept such a low radar and left fans desperately wanting to know how they are.

Yesterday, Ethan posted a carousel of photos on Instagram. He has also since wiped his Instagram page leaving only one post from 2016 and another from 2014.

In his first post back, Ethan said: “I made a short film called ‘Nothing Left to Give’ with Grayson. Our incredible cast and crew made it possible. We’re very grateful to be premiering at HollyShorts film festival this August. Have a blessed day.”

Actress Jennette McCurdy wrote: “Congrats you two!” Ricky Dillon also shared his excitement. However its the real Dolan twins fans who have been losing their minds. One person said: “I got the notif and I audibly gasped.” Another wrote: “The notification gave me a heart attack.”