Logan Paul Nina Agdal

Meet Nina Agdal, the Danish model who just got engaged to Logan Paul

She used to date Leonardo DiCaprio

Logan Paul surprised his followers with the announcement he was engaged to model Nina Agdal after one year together.

The couple went Instagram official in December 2022 but they had been linked together way back in the summer of 2022. “Engaged to my best friend,” the couple wrote in a joint Instagram post.

So who is Logan Paul’s fiancée? Here’s everything you need to know about model Nina Agdal and her relationship with YouTuber Logan Paul.

She is 31 from Denmark

Nina is a 31-year-old model from Denmark and grew up in the town of Hillerød. When she was 18 years old, Nina moved to America and settled in Miami.

In February 2023, Nina told Daily Front Row she plans to return to her hometown in Denmark once a year and in December 2022, she took Logan Paul with her.

“I go home to see my family, so when I’m there I’m dedicated to spending quality time with them,” she said. “And I’m also dedicated to eating hot dogs. The Danis hot dogs are incredible!”

Nina has been modelling for years with some of her earliest projects being in 2012

Nina was first discovered while on a street in Hillerød and entered the Elite Model Look competition and ended up signing with Elite Models Copenhagen.

Over the years, Nina has modelled for Victoria’s Secret, Calzedonia and Billabong. She has appeared in six SI Swimsuit Issues, including the cover of the 2014 50th anniversary issue where she posed alongside Chrissy Tiegen and Lily Alridge.

She has her own fitness brand

In May 2020, Nina launched her own fitness brand with an app called The Agdal Method. The app promotes healthy living and includes Nina’s own workouts and recommended recipes.

Nina said she decided to create The Agdal Method because she was athletic all her life and values physical and mental wellness. The app is set to relaunch sometime this year.

“I wanted to create a community for all of us where we can share our thoughts, our progress, our struggles, our good days or bad days,” she said in an Instagram video. “I really think having a community is so important and I’m so passionate about it because fitness, wellness and nutrition is such a huge part of my life.”

Nina and Logan first met in 2022

Logan and Nina first sparked dating rumours in summer 2022 and eventually when Instagram official later that year. Nina revealed she had met Logan at an event in New York and had a “gut feeling” she had to speak to him.

“I found out he was there and my gut was screaming that I had to say hi to him,” she told Daily Front Row.

“I basically convinced him to meet me and my friends upstairs for a drink. I didn’t want to walk downstairs because of my bad back. He came upstairs and we started joking around. It instantly felt like I had known him for years, and here we are. It was wild!”

The couple have now gone the extra step are are engaged. Logan proposed to Nina at Lake Como. In an Instagram story, Nina wrote: “I get to marry the boy of my dreams, my best friend, my rock, my soulmate. I love you so much!!”

She is a body positivity advocate

Nina has been a body positivity advocate across her modelling career and has shared that at times she gets insecure about her body.

She told PEOPLE: “I’m very insecure about my boobs. I have a weird thing with cleavage dresses because I have actual boobs. I’ve always been very insecure about that because it wasn’t accepted for a long time in the industry.”

In 2018, Nina went viral after revealed Venice magazine refused to run images of her because they claimed she didn’t fit into the sample size clothing.

“I just support people that truly believe that all women are beautiful,” she said in an Instagram post.

She added: “At the end of the day, there should be no judgment or body shaming on anyone. Obviously I want to continue modelling, but it is just going to be a different direction where I can speak my own story, too, and not just be a face.”

Nina has previously dated Leonardo DiCaprio

Logan Paul isn’t the first high profile person Nina has dated. The model dated Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio for one year and then went on to date Jack Brinkley-Cook for for years.

Over the years, Nina has dated Maroon 5’s Adam Levine and The Wanted’s Max George.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook