Lauren Sintes from the cast of Made in Chelsea

Meet Lauren Sintes: The 27-year-old model joining the cast of Made in Chelsea

Of course she’s well connected with most of the cast

Another week, another face stirring up drama! This week it’s the coming of Lauren to Made in Chelsea, who is a model and about to get right in the middle of an SW love triangle.

She’s stunning, mates with loads of the cast members, and calls herself “sassy” and excited to get stuck in on the show. Why do I have a feeling things are going to get messy?

Here’s everything you need to know about Lauren Sintes, as she joins the cast of Made in Chelsea.

New Made in Chelsea face Lauren is 27 and half French, half English

27-year-old Lauren Sintes currently lives in London. She’s been described as fun and people smart, and said: “I’m super sassy, can be dramatic and can’t wait to join the show.”

Lauren is half French/half English and had a very international upbringing due to her dad’s career in the hotel industry. She went to international school in Malaysia, Indonesia and then Mauritius, where she spent most of her childhood. She then travelled to Bangkok, Cape Town, and then Barcelona for high school, and then London where she has been based ever since.

Lauren has also spent a lot of time in Australia where she has a lot of friends. Lauren said it was tough moving around so much as a kid, but it shaped her and taught her how to make friends fast. She is the middle child of three sisters which taught her “to always fight for what’s yours.”

She’s been modelling for eight years

Lauren has been modelling for eight years, and during her career has modelled for brands including Boohoo, ASOS and PrettyLittleThing.

Lauren already knows loads of the Made in Chelsea cast, in particular Harvey

As with most who join Made in Chelsea, Lauren is pretty well connected within the cast. She’s friendly with Rez, Emily and Tiff, and Ruby used to be her booker at Storm, a modelling agency based in London where Ruby used to work.

As we’ve seen in previews for her arrival on the show, Lauren definitely knows Harvey *very* well, which could cause even more drama between him and Willow.

Lauren has over 200k followers on Instagram

In her spare time Lauren loves to party, hang with her friends, go to pilates and walk her dog. Her hobbies are all over her Instagram, where she has 216k followers.

On her feed, you can tell Lauren is always away, posting pictures in gorgeous locations such as Vietnam, Mallorca, Paris, Monaco and Bali. She also posts loads of her modelling shots.

Bring on the upcoming drama!

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook