Made in Chelsea star Miles Nazaire has split from girlfriend Amélie Esquenet

Made in Chelsea’s Miles Nazaire splits from girlfriend of three months ‘before things turn sour’

He’s just joined Dancing on Ice… the curse strikes again

Made in Chelsea star Miles Nazaire has split from his personal trainer girlfriend, just three months after it was reported they were an official couple.

Miles has recently been announced as part of the cast of Dancing on Ice, which has caused people to *obviously* jump to the conclusion that the DOI curse must have struck again, as he’s started training for the show.

Just three months ago, it was confirmed Miles was seeing stunning personal trainer, Amélie Esquenet. He posted a few photos on Instagram, looking loved up with Amélie, who is a personal trainer at Soho House and a coach at another venue in Fitzrovia.

It’s now been reported by The Sun that the couple have called it quits, following Miles joining the Dancing on Ice cast. A source said: “Miles has been busy filming for his new documentary along with Made in Chelsea and Dancing on Ice. It seemed that their lives were heading in different directions and they both agreed to part ways before things turned sour.”

According to the publication, Dancing on Ice bosses are looking to partner him with pro Vanessa Bauer, who had a relationship with Joey Essex when they were partnered for the show, and also fought with Love Islander Megan Barton-Hanson when she was partnered with Wes Nelson, and caused the couple to break up.

Of the potential coupling of Miles and Vanessa, a further source told The Sun: “Miles and Vanessa are a perfect match and have potential for great chemistry – both in and out of the rink.”

Yikes!

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook