Inside Miles Nazaire’s wild life outside MIC: From lavish holidays to stunning new girlfriend

He’s founded his own production company

Miles Nazaire is one of the biggest personalities in the current cast of Made in Chelsea. He’s always right in the centre of the drama, having arguments and dating his co-stars. Well, his life outside the show looks just as interesting, too.

It looks as though he spends loads of his time on holiday, hanging out with his new girlfriend and making his podcast, where he spills all the gossip from Made in Chelsea and beyond.

So, as we catch up with him with the Made in Chelsea cast in Corsica, here’s what Miles Nazaire gets up to in his wild life outside the show.

Miles Nazaire has been part of the Made in Chelsea cast for five years

Miles Nazaire in his first episode of Made in Chelsea

via E4

Miles Nazaire joined Made in Chelsea in 2018, so has been a regular face for over five years now. He’s had his fair share of drama and scandals over the years, and did say he’d quit ahead of the most recent season after meeting someone. He was ready to put the chaos behind him, but it’s all gone quiet on that front and the resident heartbreaker is back in the show in Corsica.

Outside of the show, Miles Nazaire works as an influencer and podcaster

As well as being part of the Made in Chelsea cast, Miles works as an influencer, and has his own podcast. He’s the co-host of Playtime Podcast, alongside his best mate Charlie Radnedge, who’s been on MIC and was also on Love Island. Miles also co-founded Playtime Productions, the company behind the podcast.

His parents are both vibey artists

A bit of a side note, but Miles’ parents are both very cool. Miles was raised between Notting Hill and France, and his dad has appeared on Made in Chelsea with him three times.

His dad is Jacques Nazaire, who is an artist and also works in the music industry, following graduating from Goldsmiths. Miles’ mother is called Victoria, and is a sculptor.

Miles holidays five times a year to some of the most gorgeous locations in the world

In the last year or so, Miles has checked into five gorgeous locations all across the world, for stunning and expensive holidays. He’s been out with the MIC cast in Corsica, as well as other places such as Canada, Mykonos, skiing in France and he visited the actual Lapland. Casually.

Miles Nazaire has an estimated net worth of £700k

Miles is thought to be worth around £700k from his TV career as well as modelling and social media work. He used to have his own YouTube channel about lifestyle, fitness and food, after he graduated from the Brit School with a degree in Broadcast Digital Communications. He also used to have his own music production label called NuffSaid.

Miles has a new girlfriend, who is a stunning personal trainer

Miles has recently debuted a new girlfriend, who is a stunning personal trainer called Amélie Esquenet. She has her own separate fitness Instagram account, which lists her as a personal trainer at Soho House and a coach at another venue in Fitzrovia.

His dating history contains a few famous faces

Miles has an ever growing dating history, which we often see play out on the show. In terms of Made in Chelsea co-stars, Miles famously dated Maeva for three years, and has also had relationships with Tiffany Watson, Inga Valentiner, Ruby Adler and Issy Francis-Baum.

Miles also previously dated TOWIE’s Chloe Brockett, after they both appeared on Celebs Go Dating. They reportedly broke up because Chloe felt their entire relationship had been “orchestrated” by Miles. Yikes!

It was later shown on Made in Chelsea that Miles had been FaceTiming and messaging Married at First Sight Australia star, Ella May Ding. She then came all the way over to London to meet him, and they looked good together when they went on a few dates. But, in true Miles fashion, that came to an end and Ella headed back to Aus.

Most recently, Miles said he had considered leaving Made in Chelsea, after meeting someone who was based in Canada. He flew out to meet her, but the pair then realised it wasn’t going to work out between them.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook