Lucien Laviscount's past relationships

From popstars to Big Brother housemates: A look inside Lucien Laviscount’s dating history

I’m still floored that he and Kerry Katona were ‘friends with benefits’

Lucien Laviscount won the hearts of Emily In Paris after he starred as Alfie in the second season of the show. Since the third season dropped on Netflix, fans have dug deep into Lucien’s past relationships and it’s safe to say, it’s shocking. One relationship that has resurfaced is his with reality star Kerry Katona and no one can quite believe it. Thankfully for some, Lucien is single. But if you’re keen to know who he has been linked with in the past, here is a look inside Lucien Laviscount’s past relationships:

Jesy Nelson

Jesy and Lucien first sparked dating rumours in 2022 after they were spotted kissing after having dinner together. They two shared a romantic date together in central London before ending their night at a club in Mayfair. Sources have confirmed the two were not dating and Jesy Nelson was said to be “mortified” over the leaked photos.

Kelly Osbourne

In 2019, Lucien and Kelly were pictured leaving a restaurant together in Los Angeles. It is thought that they dated for a short time and went on a few dates.

Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer and Lucien Laviscount both starred in Scream Queens back in 2015. The two co-stars dated for a while and were spotted going on multiple dates in Los Angeles. Keke is currently in a relationship with Darius Jackson and they are expecting their first child together.

Brooke Vincent

Lucien was rumoured to have dated Coronation Street back in 2013. Lucien and Brook starred on the ITV soap together in 2009. Lucien played the role of Ben Richardson. Brooke got engaged in 2022 and now has two children with her fiance.

Leigh-Anne Pinnock

Shortly after Little Mix won X Factor in 2012, Leigh-Anne and Lucien were spotted on a dinner date together. It isn’t known if they ever had a serious relationship, but Leigh-Anne is now engaged to Andre Gray, who she has two children with.

Chelsee Healey

Lucien and Chelsee both starred on BBC’s Waterloo Road together and they dated for a few months in 2011.

Sophie Reade

In 2010, Lucien dated glamour model Sophie Reade. Sophie win Big Brother in 2009 and called Lucien her “perfect guy” and “the whole package”.

Kerry Katona

Lucien and Kerry met one another on Celebrity Big Brother in 2011 while he was 19 and she was 31. Once they left the reality TV series, they appeared together on the cover of OK! Magazine, confirming their relationship.

At the time, Lucien said: “When I’m with her, I don’t feel like there’s an age gap at all.” Later on, Kerry revealed she ended her relationship with Lucien because she “would never want to take his childhood away from him.”

Season three of Emily in Paris is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.