the apprentice 2023

Guys, the new series of The Apprentice is coming next week!

Seven days until we get to see our Claude again!!!

On the one hand, I can’t bloody believe it’s been a year since Boujie Cruises, First Time Dies and Mr “Purrrrr” himself, Navid Sole. On the other hand… we’ve only got seven more days until we get to do it all again. The Apprentice is coming back on Thursday 5th January, and I couldn’t be more excited.

We’ve already had a quick glimpse into the new list of hopeful candidates – including a TikTok shop owner, a motivational speaker and the owner of a theatre school. But, what else do we know so far about The Apprentice’s new series?

Claude will be coming back – but Tim will still be serving alongside Karren and Lord Sugar

After Claude’s horrific bike accident in 2021, he was mostly absent for series 16 – except for a brief appearance in the interviews. Being one of the most iconic aides to Lord Sugar in the entire history of the show (“it’s a bloody disgrace!”) it’s safe to say he was sorely missed.

The good news is, he’ll be back in 2023… but only for two episodes. Tim Campbell will stay on as Lord Sugar’s right-hand man for series 17, and here’s hoping we’ll see Claude back on top form in 2024.

The candidates will travel to Antigua in episode one – VERY Boujie Cruises!

karren brady

Photo via BBC

BBC says we should expect challenges in men’s beauty, immersive events and street food – but by far the most exciting task lies in the first episode. All 18 candidates are being sent to Antigua in order to try and sell excursions to tourists on the Caribbean island. It should be chaotic!

The Apprentice starts next Thursday (5th January) on BBC One.