The Noel Diary cast

Here’s where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s latest Christmas film The Noel Diary from

Justin Hartley hive rise!

Netflix has dropped another Christmas movie and this time round it has Justin Hartley in, and for that alone it should be on everyone’s watchlists. The Noel Diary is based on a novel about an author who returns home at Christmas time to settle his estranged mother’s estate. While returning, he finds a diary that holds secrets to the past. Seems like your straight up cringe Christmas movie, and I will be watching every single minute of it. Alongside Justin Hartley is a cast of acting excellence, so here is where you recognise the cast of The Noel Diary from:

Justin Hartley – Jake Turner

The Noel Diary cast

via Netflix

Justin Hartley stars as the lead in The Noel Diary as Jacob Turner, the author who has returned to his hometown. If there is one TV show you’ll know Justin Hartley from, it’s This Is Us. Hartley stars as Kevin Pearson in the heartbreaking family drama. The actor has also starred in A Bad Moms Christmas, Revenge and Smallville. Hartley was also in the Netflix movie Senior Year as Blaine Balbo, alongside Rebel Wilson and Alicia Silverstone.

Barrett Doss – Rachel

The Noel Diary cast

via Netflix

Barrett Doss plays the role of Rachel, who is Jake’s inevitable love interest in the movie. Avid Grey’s Anatomy and Station 19 fans will recognise Barrett for her role as Victoria in Station 19. Barrett also starred in the Marvel action fiction series Iron Fist alongside Finn Jones, Jessica Stroup and Rosario Dawson.

Bonnie Bedelia

via Netflix

Bonnie Bedelia is an American actress who fans will recognise from both the Die Hard films as Holly Gennaro McClane. In more recent years, Bonnie starred in the NBC drama Parenthood alongside Lauren Graham, Mae Whitman and Peter Krause.

James Remar

via Netflix

James Remar is probably best known for his recurring role as Richard in Sex and the City. Besides Sex and the City, James has starred in the Dexter series, Django Unchained and 2 Fast 2 Furious. Remar has been in the acting game for a very long time, with his debut being in The Warriors in 1979.

Essence Atkins

Essence Atkins is an American actress best known for her roles on TV comedies. Over the years, Essence has starred in the A Haunted House movies alongside Marlon Wayans. She also starred in the short-lived Netflix series Marlon from 2017 to 2018. The Noel Diary isn’t Essence’s first semi-cringe Christmas movie as she starred in Coins for Christmas in 2018, which was about a single movie who works for a retired footballer but they eventually become friends. A Christmas cliche if you ask me!

The Noel Diary is available to watch on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.