Gemma Luca split

Love Island 2022’s Gemma Owen and Luca Bish have officially SPLIT!

‘It wasn’t an easy decision, but ultimately this is what’s best for us right now’

Love Island 2022 second place finalists Luca Bish and Gemma Owen have broken up, confirming split nearly three months after the show finished.

Gemma Owen has confirmed the break up on her Instagram story, posting the following statement: “To all my followers, I wanted to let you know that Luca and I are no longer in a relationship.

“It wasn’t an easy decision but ultimately this is what is best for us both right now. Many of you have been on this journey with us from the very beginning, and I want to thank you for your continued support as we start new chapters.

Love always, Gem.”

The Gemma and Luca split news comes after Luca was seen at the TV Choice Awards this week without Gemma. A source told the Daily Mail today: “Gemma and Luca have decided to part ways. Their relationship hasn’t worked for the last few weeks, and they have come to the conclusion that it’s better for them both to end things now.

“They hope to remain friends and will continue to support each other in everything they do going forward. Love Island was a special time in their lives but sadly their romance hasn’t felt the same outside of the villa.”

The two were last pictured together on Bonfire Night, where they posted a photo on social media enjoying the fireworks.

Love Island winners Ekin-Su and Davide are still going strong.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook. 

Luca’s broken his silence on the Gemma breakup with a salty statement on Insta

From fashion shoots to red carpets: Inside Danica’s stunning life since leaving Love Island

Inside Gemma Owen’s boujie and lavish £4million mansion in North Wales