Young Royals cast Instagrams

A look inside the stunning and vibey Instagrams of the cast of Netflix’s Young Royals

Drafting my friendship applications as we speak x

Season two of Young Royals has just dropped on Netflix and all is well in the world. Picking up after the winter break fans saw the Hillerska students start at the end of season one, there is a lot of ground to cover. Will Wilhelm get his revenge on August? Will Simon and Wilhelm finally be together? Much to think about. Besides the stars of Young Royals playing literal teenagers despite being in their 20s, they live some pretty cool and vibey lives. You can’t really tell much about a person until you’ve stalked their Instagram. So, let’s take a deep dive into the vibey Instagrams of the cast of Netflix’s Young Royals:

Edvin Ryding

Prince Wilhelm himself is played by Edvin Ryding, a 19-year-old Swedish actor. Edvin’s Instagram pays homage to himself as being the ultimate vibe. With pictures of his amazing fashion sense, with his dog and behind the scenes footage of his projects, Edvin is truly feeding us with content daily.

Edvin has two million followers on Instagram and gets hundreds of thousands of likes on his photos and there’s no doubt as to why.

Omar Rudberg

Omar plays the role of Simon, the loveable student who deserves the whole world and nothing less. Omar has 1.8 million followers on Instagram and his feed is nothing short of stunning. Whether he is sharing photos in iconic outfits, photoshoots or on lavish holidays, his Instagram is the Instagram we all wished we had.

Just look at those cowboy boots!

Malte Gardinger

August is played by Malte Gardinger and no one is too fond of his character after leaking the video of Simon and Wilhelm to the press. Malte has over 340,000 followers on Instagram and doesn’t share too much with only 27 posts.

When he does post, it’s mainly selfies, photos of days out with friends and behind the scenes pictures from his various acting projects.

Nikita Uggla

Nikita plays Felice, who soon redeems herself at the end of season one. Her Instagram is full of wholesome selfies, pictures with friends and the cast of Young Royals. If there is one person from Young Royals to be friends with, it’s Nikita.

Frida Argento

The big sister we all wish we had is Sara, played by Frida Argento. Frida has over 240,000 followers on Instagram and like her co-star Malte, she doesn’t post an awful lot. When she does post, it’s vibey pictures of her on holidays and behind the scenes photos from Young Royals.

Young Royals season two is now available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.