Just a roundup of every single woman Adam Levine has been romantically linked to

They’re literally all supermodels

Adam Levine has come under fire this week after someone made a video claiming they had been romantically involved with Adam for the past year, despite the fact he is married and has been for the past eight years. Adam has since released a statement saying: “I did not have an affair; nevertheless, I crossed the line during a regrettable period in my life.” But before all this, it turns out that Adam has a long dating history from before he was married, and has actually been romantically linked to a lot of famous women, in 2012 describing himself as “promiscuous”.

Adam famously said: “There are two kinds of men: There are men who are misogynist pigs, and then there are men who just really love women, who think they’re the most amazing people in the world, and that’s me. Maybe the reason I was promiscuous, and wanted to sleep with a lot of them, is that I love them so much.” So maybe that’s why Adam has dated so many women, because he just loves them so damn much.

Here is the detailed dating history of Adam Levine and every woman he has dated:

Jane Herman

Adem Levine dating history

via @janepageherman on Instagram

Jane Herman is a journalist and editor who Adam Levine dated in 1997 when he was 18 years old for four years. They split up in 2001 and Maroon 5’s 2002 album Songs About Jane is, as the name suggests, about his relationship with Jane. Jane is now married with two young children.

Jessica Simpson

It was widely rumored at the time that Adam Levine and Jessica Simpson reportedly had a fling in 2006, with Jessica being papped leaving a hotel wearing his clothes. However, neither of them have ever addressed whether they were actually romantically involved.

Cameron Diaz

Adem Levine dating history

via @camerondiaz on Instagram

No, you’re not reading that wrong, Adam Levine was rumored to be dating none other than Hollywood legend Cameron Diaz. They were spotted having lunch together in May 2009 but again, neither of them ever confirmed their relationship.

Angela Bellotte

2009 was a busy year for Adam Levine it seems as soon after he dined with Cameron Diaz, he was seen holding hands with model and actress Angela Bellotte. They were also spotted in September of the same year on a flight together. The pair broke up less than a year after they began dating.

Anne Vyalitsyna

Seemingly Adam Levine’s first actually confirmed relationship in many years, he began dating Victoria’s Secret model Anne Vyalitsyna in 2010 and they were together for two years. They met at a Sports Illustrated Party and quickly made their relationship known to the public. When Maroon 5 performed at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret fashion show, Adam grabbed Anne’s hand and walked her down the runway, before kissing her at the end. Anne also appeared in the music video for the Maroon 5 song Misery.

Behati Prinsloo

Adam Levine started dating his now-wife Victoria’s Secret Model Behati Prinsloo in April 2012, shortly after his breakup from Anne Vyalitsyna. The pair were seen kissing in May 2012 in Hawaii when attending a friend’s wedding together. However, the pair split in early 2013, after only seven to eight months of dating.

Nina Agdal

In May of the same year he split from Behati, Adam began dating a third Victoria’s Secret model Nina Agdal. However, a couple of months later in July, he proposed to his ex-girlfriend Behati, reportedly while still with Nina. It was reported at the time that he broke the news of his engagement to Nina via a text message. Nina is now rumoured to be dating YouTube star Logan Paul.

Behati Prinsloo, again

Adam and Behati got married in Mexico in July 2014 and have two daughters together; Dusty Rose born in 2016 and Gio Grace born in 2018. The couple is still married and Behati is currently pregnant with the pair’s third child and has shared pregnancy photos to her Instagram.

Sumner Stroh

This week a model called Sumner Stroh made a TikTok video alleging she had been romantically involved with Adam Levine, despite the fact he is married. Sumner claims that Adam and her were seeing each other for about a year but that their relationship has now ended. In the video that has now been viewed over 22 million times, she shared messages she claimed the singer had sent her including one where he seemed to ask if he can name his unborn child after her.

In a statement shared to his Instagram, Adam Levine addressed the accusations made by Sumner: “A lot is being said about me right now and I want to clear the air. I used poor judgment in speaking with anyone other than my wife in ANY kind of flirtatious manner. I did not have an affair; nevertheless, I crossed the line during a regrettable period in my life.

“In certain instances it became inappropriate. My wife and my family are all I care about in this world. To be this naive and stupid enough to risk the only thing that truly matters to me was the greatest mistake I could ever make. I will never make it again.”
Featured images via @behatiprinsloo, @adamlevine and @camerondiaz on Instagram.  

• It blows my mind how these 33 Adam Levine sexting memes make me want to see the booty

• ‘A regrettable period in my life’: Everything we know about the Adam Levine scandal

• It’s everywhere, so here’s the iconic origin story of the Lisa Rinna M&M meme explained