The wages of the Love Island 2022 cast before the show prove some defo didn’t need the £50k

Working in real estate, Andrew was the villa’s highest earner

Love isn’t always the main thing that comes out of the villa with the Islanders, but a career most of the time does. They are the influencers and brand ambassadors of the future. For the winners, a huge £50k cheque gets deposited in their bank account on top of that. But, the wages of some of the cast of Love Island 2022 prove not all of them are in the need of a huge injection of cash in their lives, not that any would turn it down, though.

This year, there are loads of different jobs the Islanders were doing before the villa. From estate agents to fishmongers, and dancers to paramedics, they really are a talented and rounded bunch. Student storage service, Kit Keeper, has calculated the average expected salary in all of these fields, here’s what was found.

Indiyah Polack – £21k

The wages of the Love Island 2022 cast in jobs before the show

via Instagram @1ndiyah

Before heading into the Love Island villa, Indiyah was working as a waitress in a hotel in London. The average salary in this sector has been estimated at around £21k.

Adam Collard – £25k

via Instagram @adamcollard

Love Island veteran Adam Collard’s salary is based on that of an average personal trainer. However, Adam has also founded his own brand called Sculpt Fitness, where he charges up to £1890 for the “Sculpt in 60 Days Challenge” package. It includes one-to-one training sessions with him, a nutrition masterclass and weekly check-ins. He’s probably earning a lot more, given he’s also an ambassador for a number of health and fitness brands, too.

Luca Bish – £27.5k

via Instagram @lucabish

Luca Bish sells fish, and don’t you forget it. The average salary for a fishmonger has been calculated as £27.5k. If he gives that up after the villa, it’s been estimated Luca will be able to make an earning 183 per cent higher as an influencer off the back of his villa fame. Not bad.

Danica Taylor – £27.5k

via Instagram @_danicataylor

Danica is a dancer and has a degree in dance, which she had just finished before she entered the villa. Her salary is thought to be around £27.5k at the point in her career where she is now.

Tasha Ghouri – £32.5k

via Instagram @tashaghouri

Tasha is said to earn a little more than fellow dancer Danica, as she works in dance performance. Her salary has been worked out as £32.5k. But, if she quits it all to become an influencer after the show, it’s been estimated Tasha will earn 140 per cent more. On top of her dancing salary, Tasha also makes more as a model. She’ll have made a lot, having modelled for Pull&Bear, Missguided, PrettyLittleThing and Boux Avenue, among others.

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu – £33k

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Actress Ekin-Su has an estimated salary of £33k. However, she is reported to be earning around £16k per episode when she is working on the Turkish soap she’s in, so she is probably earning a lot more than average.

Gemma Owen – £37.4k

via Instagram @gemowen_1

Gemma’s wage is a bit of an awkward one to calculate, as she’s an international dressage rider. It’s been worked out as £37.4k, but it’s thought she gets about £12k more every time she wins. Given how popular she’s gotten from the show, Gemma could more than double her earnings as an influencer after the series.

Dami Hope – £37.5k

via Instagram @damihope

Dami is a microbiologist with a degree from Liverpool Hope University. With a degree in anything within the medical sector, Dami can expect a pretty successful career, with an impressive salary of £37.5k for where he is right now.

Paige Thorne – £37.5k

via Instagram @paigethornex

Paige is a Paramedic Science graduate, and had a potential average earning of £37.5k as a paramedic before the villa.

Davide Sanclimenti – £39k

via Instagram @davidesancli

Davide Sanclimenti is one of the Love Island 2022 villa’s highest earners, with an expected annual salary of around £39k as a business owner. He has a Master’s degree in Finance and Banking from the University of Rome, and would no doubt have a successful career ahead of him, but interestingly it’s been predicted he could earn around 100 per cent more if he ditches this and becomes an influencer instead.

Andrew Le Page – £50k

via Instagram @andrewlepage

Working in real estate in Dubai, Kit Keeper had Andrew’s average wage at around £32.5k, but according to other sources, he actually could be earning around £50k. Plus, he gets commission on top of that. This makes him this year’s highest earner. Not bad!

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.