Pictured is Coco from Love Island

Coco claims her Dad told producers to edit the show after she was getting so much hate

‘What you’re showing is causing so much hate’

Dumped Casa Amor bombshell, Coco Lodge, has revealed that her dad rang the producers while she was in the villa, claiming she was being “misrepresented” on Love Island. Speaking with Bobby Norris and Stephen Leng on the Access All Areas podcast, Coco shared how difficult it was for her father while she was in the villa.

During her time on Love Island, Coco began to struggle when the OG girls returned to the main villa following all the drama that ensued between her, Andrew and Tasha. This led to her dad calling the show’s producers, telling them to show her “full personality” due to all the hate she was receiving.

via Instagram @coco_lodge

She said: “When I was in the villa, apparently my dad called the producers and was like, ‘you need to show her full personality because what you’re showing is causing so much hate. You’re going to ruin my daughter’s mental health.'”

While in the villa, Coco explained that it was difficult and she struggled a lot at first. “It was actually really hard for me. What’s not shown on the edit of it is the fact that I was literally hyperventilating, crying loads, like I really, really struggled at first. Not even just with Andrew but the girls, like some of them weren’t welcoming to begin with,” she said.

ITV have been contacted for comment.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.