Pictured is the Love Island fan who got an Ekin-Su tattoo

A Love Island superfan has got Ekin-Su’s name tattooed on her foot and it’s pretty iconic

‘Not my type on paper but they are on my skin’

A hardcore Love Island and Ekin-Su superfan has got Ekin-Su’s name tattooed on her foot. Why? She just loves her. Amy Hollingsworth filmed herself on TikTok getting a tattoo of the name of queen of Love Island on her foot to show her support for the famed Islander.

In the TikTok video, Amy Hollingsworth said: “Come with me to get my favourite Love Islander tattooed on me forever”. She captioned it with, “Not my type on paper but they are on my skin”. The video has amassed over 20,000 likes and 200,000 views on TikTok.

In case you thought it might have been a temporary tattoo, the video shows it getting stencilled onto her foot beneath her ankle and the tattooist applying ink and beginning. Not everyone was too keen on the tattoo in the comments. One user said: “I’d be so uncomfortable if someone tattooed my name on them forever just because I was on TV once.” Quite a few users commented the question a lot us are keen to know, “why?”.

However a couple of users supported Amy’s permanent decision and said: “Ekin-Su is for like, not just the summer.” The person behind Ekin-Su’s Instagram account reposted the video onto their story. Another user commented on the post and said: “This is so funny. I thought it was going to be Faye.”

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook. 

Amy has been contacted for comment.