Bridgerton executive Dave Arrowsmith fired over claims of bullying and abusive behaviour on Netflix show set

A Bridgerton executive has been fired over bullying and abusive behaviour claims on set

The show reportedly set up an anonymous hotline because bullying reports were getting so bad

An executive working on the set of Netflix show Bridgerton has been fired over claims of bullying and abusive behaviour, it’s been reported.

Production design chief, Dave Arrowsmith, is said to no longer work for the show, after claims were made about his behaviour. Dave was reportedly working on the new unnamed spin-off show about Queen Charlotte, but has since been let go.

According to The Sun, Dave had “crossed the line” with others working on the show and sources said “bullying” had become such an issue on set that bosses at Netflix had been forced to set up an anonymous whistleblowing hotline for cast and crew members to report anything that happened.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRwLQkwLNTX/

A source told The Sun: “There have been several issues on set, and a few crew members expressed concerns about a number of different incidents.” Dave Arrowsmith is said to have been in charge of sets and aesthetics on the show and, according to his IMDb, has also worked on shows such as Cold Feet, and Netflix film franchise The Kissing Booth.

A Netflix spokesman confirmed to The Sun that Dave Arrowsmith is no longer working on the drama, but declined to comment further. According to his LinkedIn, Dave is Glasgow based and currently working as a Production Designer for STV/ Channel 4.

The Queen Charlotte spin-off is a prequel to Bridgerton, centring completely around her Majesty herself. Golda Rosheuvel, who plays the Queen in Bridgerton, is back in the role for the spin-off series alongside Ruth Gemmell as Lady Violet Bridgerton and Adjoa Andoh as Lady Danbury.

The Tab has contacted a representative for Dave Arrowsmith for comment. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.